Non-Payment Of Player Points Boost For January

• IDKAPPAC
      IDKAPPAC
      Bronze
      I was wondering if anyone else is waiting for their player points boost for their play in January?

Inexplicably they credited my account with my considerable points boost at 11:58 on the 1st February, then took it out at 19:35 on the same day!?

I emailed customer support and they said they are having technical issues and it will be resolved in a few days .... :)

Given their track record on payments I am already a little bit peeved and concerned ... is anyone else in the same boat or is it just me?

Thanks in advance of any replies!
  • 29 replies
    • Daenerys
      Daenerys
      Bronze
      Terrible site in general, especially their customer services. They either have no idea / not trained well enough or they just lie to you for you can go away. Im still missing missing some money, tournament tokens, fees etc... from them and they dont reply to any support emails. To be honest i dont really care as its a small amount in comparison to other sites i mainly play at but i would not recommend this site to anyone.

Probably the only site affiliated with Poker Strategy i think is really low quality, especially considering how much it is promoted on here.

Just be careful if you are planning on playing there.
    • tadeusz0408
      tadeusz0408
      Bronze
      I have same problem with 770Points. At 1st February I recive boost for playing in January, and few hours later they took it back. I wrote email to support and they say that is technical issue, and they repair it as soon as possible.

But today also disappear a significant amount of points from my account. Online support say that technicians work to reslove that problem. So we must wait.
    • dragan2171
      dragan2171
      Silver
      me too.

any news about extraboost points for january ?
    • silc1ziga
      silc1ziga
      Basic
      I have a problem as well. I ordered a 20$ cash bonus and still haven't received it yet - after 8 days.
      Their email responses to my complains are always the same, no matter what I ask them - tehnical problems X( .
    • Daenerys
      Daenerys
      Bronze
      Originally posted by silc1ziga
      I have a problem as well. I ordered a 20$ cash bonus and still haven't received it yet - after 8 days.
      Their email responses to my complains are always the same, no matter what I ask them - tehnical problems X( .
      been 2 weeks for mine, so dont expect to get it anytime soon.
    • IDKAPPAC
      IDKAPPAC
      Bronze
      Originally posted by tadeusz0408
      I have same problem with 770Points. At 1st February I recive boost for playing in January, and few hours later they took it back. I wrote email to support and they say that is technical issue, and they repair it as soon as possible.

But today also disappear a significant amount of points from my account. Online support say that technicians work to reslove that problem. So we must wait.

EXACTLY the same has happened to me too! I emailed them immediately on the day that 6000 points just disappeared - support replied later the same day with the following:-

"Please be informed that the Points770 you received following our fidelity campaign have been deducted from your account due to the fact that a technical error has affected our system.

Rest assured however that the corresponding Points770 will be credited onto your balance as soon as possible."

This raises further questions such as 'what and when was this fidelity campaign' and does suggest that I won't be getting this points deduction returned.

Also worrying to hear that cash bonuses have not been paid after 2 weeks when I received mine the folliwing day.

Is this poker site in trouble?
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Hi guys,

Sorry for the belated response to this thread.

I will forward this thread and see if we can get you any response from Poker770.

Please bare with us as it is now the weekend.

All the best and many thanks for you patience,
      Gary
    • IDKAPPAC
      IDKAPPAC
      Bronze
      Originally posted by HollyMichelle
      Hi guys,

Sorry for the belated response to this thread.

I will forward this thread and see if we can get you any response from Poker770.

Please bare with us as it is now the weekend.

All the best and many thanks for you patience,
      Gary

TY Gary for getting involved and for any help you can provide.

Especially in having 6000ish points just deducted without any indication or trace of it happening on any of the 'history' options that are available via Cashier. I had not received any extra free or erroneous points in the first place, just the ones I was entitled to via the end of month points boost.

It does feels the same as when I had my personal bank account violated last year.

Needless to say, we are not amused!
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      No worries,

I have flagged this issue and will see if there is anything we can do for you guys.

I can't promise anything unfortunately :(

Let's hope :)

Gary
    • danne454
      danne454
      Bronze
      I have the same problem.. PLAYED ALOT in january and they keep coming with wierd answers that dont even make sense to my question..
    • support770
      support770
      Bronze
      Hello everyone,

As you are aware by now, during these last few days, we have had some technical issues with our system that prevented us from editing your accounts with the monthly Boosts that you are by now accustom.

Now, while repairing it, our Technical Department uncovered a more serious issue. It seems that from June 2011 and up till present our system credited your player accounts with double the amounts of Points770 you were entitled to receive during our fidelity campaign.

Giving this situation, we were compelled to re-calculate all the gift points you were awarded these last few months and update your Poker770 balances.

We apologize for this inconvenience.

Should you have any additional queries regarding this situation, please do not hesitate to contact us by e-mail at support@poker770.com or by phone at (+44) 207 193 5596.

Regards,

Yoanna
    • Daenerys
      Daenerys
      Bronze
      Originally posted by support770
      Hello everyone,

As you are aware by now, during these last few days, we have had some technical issues with our system that prevented us from editing your accounts with the monthly Boosts that you are by now accustom.

Now, while repairing it, our Technical Department uncovered a more serious issue. It seems that from June 2011 and up till present our system credited your player accounts with double the amounts of Points770 you were entitled to receive during our fidelity campaign.

Giving this situation, we were compelled to re-calculate all the gift points you were awarded these last few months and update your Poker770 balances.

Should you have any additional queries regarding this situation, please do not hesitate to contact us by e-mail at support@poker770.com or by phone at (+44) 207 193 5596.

Regards,

Yoanna
      lol... To be honest im not suprised nor do i think this is actually true 100%, ah well they can keep my few dollars ( still not got it for 3rd week running) and whatever points i had.

In 5 years playing poker on 10 different sites have i experienced this kind of low quality poker environment or horrible customer service, and most of it not even anything to do with this latest issue.

I really think poker strategy should revoke their membership with a site like this, just look at a amount of negative threads/posts here and in other poker communities.

New players - Stay away!
    • IDKAPPAC
      IDKAPPAC
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Daenerys
      Originally posted by support770
      Hello everyone,

Regards,

Yoanna
      lol... To be honest im not suprised nor do i think this is actually true 100%, ah well they can keep my few dollars ( still not got it for 3rd week running) and whatever points i had.

In 5 years playing poker on 10 different sites have i experienced this kind of low quality poker environment or horrible customer service, and most of it not even anything to do with this latest issue.

I really think poker strategy should revoke their membership with a site like this, just look at a amount of negative threads/posts here and in other poker communities.

New players - Stay away!

Unfortunately I find myself having to agree with you!

Thus in summary:-

a) the points boost for playing in January is MINUS 6000ish

b) this latest reply from their support does not address the issue of why the cash bonuses are still not appearing in various members' accounts.

?( X(
    • cabaretsound
      cabaretsound
      Bronze
      having the same problem...but i was assured (already two times since february 1) theyre working on it :)
    • IDKAPPAC
      IDKAPPAC
      Bronze
      Originally posted by cabaretsound
      having the same problem...but i was assured (already two times since february 1) theyre working on it :)

So you have been waiting for your cash bonus since February 1st !?!?

That is simply outrageous and totally unacceptable! X(

On Pokerstars the money is credited instantly. Yes instantly !!

I've requested the same as well 2 days ago, and intend to withdrawal from this site asap.

I guess aside from repeated emails there is simply nothing we can do?

With player points being deducted and cash bonuses not being paid, I find myself wondering if these are the early signs of a poker site in trouble a la FTP?
    • Daenerys
      Daenerys
      Bronze
      Originally posted by IDKAPPAC
      Originally posted by cabaretsound

So you have been waiting for your cash bonus since February 1st !?!?

That is simply outrageous and totally unacceptable! X(

On Pokerstars the money is credited instantly. Yes instantly !!

I've requested the same as well 2 days ago, and intend to withdrawal from this site asap.

I guess aside from repeated emails there is simply nothing we can do?

With player points being deducted and cash bonuses not being paid, I find myself wondering if these are the early signs of a poker site in trouble a la FTP?
      Yep, bought mine on 2nd Feb, nothing yet so dont get your hopes up it being 2 days and all. They dont answer to emails and live chat when is up, 5% of the time, is ****ing useless.

Withdraw your money and cross your fingers would be my advice.
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Hi guys,

Help me out of here a bit. Can you please send us a ticket with your Poker770 nickname and how much is the incorrect amount?

I'll escalate it from there.
      Thank you!
      Ingrid
    • IDKAPPAC
      IDKAPPAC
      Bronze
      Originally posted by IngridN
      Hi guys,

Help me out of here a bit. Can you please send us a ticket with your Poker770 nickname and how much is the incorrect amount?

Thank you!
      Ingrid
      Hello Ingrid !!

TY for offering to help! I'm not quite sure what exactly you mean, but I am now not so concerned about the player points.

What DOES concern me is the fact they are now NOT honouring the gifts they offer in their VIP shop (in exchange for player points in your account).

When I first requested $25 cash bonus for 24K ish points (which I did at the end of last year), the money appeared in my account the following day.

However now I have repeated this process (except this time it is for $10) and there has been nothing for 2 days and counting.

Yes it is only a day overdue for me BUT if you read posts above then you can observe that other members have been waiting for 2 weeks or more.

This is a cause for concern, as I am sure you will agree?

It would be most appreciated if you could possibly obtain a more satisfactory answer, as to why there is now this considerable delay for cash bonuses to be credited to our accounts?

Being a lady, you have more, how can I say it ......... persuasive means at your disposal for getting better results than us blokes !! ;) :D
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Originally posted by IDKAPPAC
      Originally posted by IngridN
      Hi guys,

Thank you!
      Ingrid
      Hello Ingrid !!

Being a lady, you have more, how can I say it ......... persuasive means at your disposal for getting better results than us blokes !! ;) :D
      oh really? :)

As I mentioned in my previous message, we are in contact with Poker770. All of you who did not create a ticket regarding this issue, please do so and send us your complaint.

The cases will be summarized and sent along with the incoming tickets to Poker770.
      Hope this message is more understandable.

thank you very much
      Ingrid