Opt-in to Paddy's Ironman III (February 10 to March 11)

• PaddyPowerMarcus

Paddy's Iron Man, returns for its third iteration from February 10 to March 11 and if you're a real grinder and at the tables, day in day out, then then this promotion is for you. The prizes include freerolls up to $2,000, bonuses up to $4,000 and an Irish Open packages worth €4,600.

Create a Paddy Power account now

How can I take part in Paddy's Iron Man III?

This promotion is open to all players on paddypowerpoker.com, but you will have to first opt-in to it by visiting the following link:
      Opt-in to Paddy's Ironman III

After opting-in, all your PaddyPoints earned will count towards earning your Paddy's Iron Man III Prize

What prizes can I win?

Prizes include freeroll tickets, cash prizes of up to $4,000 and all the way up to a seat in the Irish Poker Open worth €4,600.

You can see the list of prizes in the table below:

*Cash alternative of $5,000 available

How can I win those prizes?

• First you will have to opt in to the Paddy's Iron Man III promotion
      • Earn a certain amount of points for a certain number of days over the 31 day promotion period
      • For example: earn 1,000 points in 25 of the 31 promotion days, and earn $250 in cash.
      • You are not required to play on consecutive days, as long as you earn the points for the required number of days within the promotion period, the prize is yours.

Further details:
      • Paddy's Iron Man will run from 00:00:00 GMT on 10th February 2012 until 23:59:59 GMT on 11th March 2012
      • Cash bonuses will be credited by 18:00:00 GMT on 14th March 2012
      • All players who earn a cash prize will also receive entry into the $2,000 Freeroll
      • In cases where players have earned different point amounts over various days, the highest cash prize based on number of points earned will be awarded
      • Players can only earn one cash prize
      • Cash prizes are deemed to be of a higher value than freeroll entries
      • Irish Open package can be exchanged for $5,000 cash
      • Standard Paddy Power Poker Terms & Conditions apply
  • 2 replies