Holdem Manager 2 hud setup help

• Angels78
      Angels78
      Bronze
      I am trying out the trial version of HM2 and I am playing cg on party poker.

What I would love input on is essential stats that I should have. Atm I am still playing on the newbie tables and betting properly seems to have little to no impact a lot of the times so it's mostly just card running.

Even so I get the feeling about some that they do value some bets, at times.

As I am a "newbie" again, or just getting back to poker after a few years break I would highly appreciate all the help I can get on this subject, I do get the scene has change somewhat too.

Right now I use the basic, just installed but I am not paying enough attention to the stats myself at this point, maybe because I have not made the essential configurations to the HUD, actually I strongly believe that is the reason.

In site configuration I don't get why there is only default, heads-up, tournament and none for cash. Can I just pick one of the flop/turn/river to act like cash?

So any feedback on this subject will be highly appreciated, even if you have good sng setups I would love to hear about that to as I am going to mix those up a bit more.

Then if someone can tell me why I can't tick live tracking for Party poker that would be great, played hundreds of hands and it shows stats so played a "few" hands as I read somewhere that you should do that for it to show up

This turned into a long post, I let you have at it now :s_biggrin:
  • 3 replies
    • netsrak
      netsrak
      Gold
      default is the one you can use for cash as long as you are trying to "learn" the stats.
      Once you are familiar with them you can create your own hud.

At the moment HM2 doesn't support live-tracking for Party Poker (only Stars and Ipoker). I guess Party will be added in future releases.
      But the live-tracking is an additional feature which you don't need for the Hud do appear.
      If the hud does not appear:
      Check the Party Poker setup: http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/701/Party+Poker
      Your Party client should be installed in english language and the hands should be imported automatically into HM.
    • Angels78
      Angels78
      Bronze
      I got the HUD was just curious about the live tracker and some general stats to have to cg and/or sng's
    • Angels78
      Angels78
      Bronze
      Foxxen helped me out a bit and yeah it was pretty much the default, actually the default one are really good and I just need to get the hang of it and look at the right stats in different situation.

You can close this thread now if you like or delete it all together.