hello

• mkjmkjmkj
      mkjmkjmkj
      Bronze
      hello i am Mads from denmark
      i have been playing some homegame with freinds for 2 years now
      the last six months i have been playing on the internet mostly tournements
      which i have been succesfull in but know im trying to play some short handed cashgame i already think i have decent knowledge of many of the concepts.
  • 8 replies
    • purplefizz
      purplefizz
      Bronze
      hi Mads,

welcome to our forums! ah, Denmark, the happiest country on earth :D or so i've heard.

so are you interested in taking your free starting capital? have you taken the quiz yet? how serious are you about the game? how old are you? are you happy?

have so many questions, but ill let you answer for now :D

smiles,
      wendy
    • pswyatt
      pswyatt
      Bronze
      Hey mkjmkjmkj,

Welcome to our community :)

I can see that you have passed the quiz which is great. Have you decided on a poker room for your $50 yet?

Good luck!
      Darren
    • mkjmkjmkj
      mkjmkjmkj
      Bronze
      i am 24 and i am and happy when i win :D
      i have taken the quiz but i have not registered to a site to get the free starting capital yet.
      i dont know how serious i am but i like using som time to analyze the game
    • gadget51
      gadget51
      Bronze
      Hi there Mads,

May I suggest you click the link in pswyatt's post above? It's the; 'Choose the Right Poke Room For You' one.
      Just answer a few questions and the expert will suggest the right poker room for you. Does what it says on the tin really! :D

Best regards and have fun,

Mal.
    • mkjmkjmkj
      mkjmkjmkj
      Bronze
      i think i have to choose a pokerroom with a danish license
      its something new for danish players so its not all pokerrooms which have it yet.
    • gadget51
      gadget51
      Bronze
      Hi again MAds,

Yes this is true and I don't know what choices you have there either.

If you do require help with it the offer still stands. :)

Regards,

Mal.
    • mkjmkjmkj
      mkjmkjmkj
      Bronze
      it seems that i could not register to betfair to get the 50$ got a message that they were currently working on a danish license
    • purplefizz
      purplefizz
      Bronze
      hmm that license issue is a bit tricky. best to send a ticket to support (click "Help" tab on top)
      so you can receive assistance getting it in a different room. :)

happy when you're winning? haha! :D fair enough. but the goal is to be happy as long as you are making the correct decision :D . are you working already?