This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

WHAT BONUS? Need advice :)

• Needlesky
      Needlesky
      Bronze
      Hello,
      Can somebody advise me what code I should use. It's going to be my FIRST deposit to PokerStars(10$ worth).
      P.S. Unfortunately, account is not tracked to PStrategyyyy :)
  • 5 replies
    • Silicernium
      Silicernium
      Bronze
      Hallo!

You can use the code Stars600 for your first deposit. But if you not need to deposit, it would may be better, if you wait a little bit, to play on a higher stake. In that case you can use the bonus better.
    • Needlesky
      Needlesky
      Bronze
      Are there any other bonuses like upload 10$ and get 10 for free? :) )
    • Silicernium
      Silicernium
      Bronze
      Hallo!

I think inside the pokerstars software you can see, what you can get for a bonus. Mostly you can get an additional ticket or something like that, but $10 and get $10 free is not an option.

Maybe you can ask the support at stars, if there is any other chance for you?! But there is not much hope I think.
    • Needlesky
      Needlesky
      Bronze
      I have already deposited and used Skrill bonus. So I have a ticket 1x Skrill Grand EPT freeroll that total prize pool is 500euros. Can I sell this ticket for someone and how? Or there are any choice in PokerStars menu to sell it :) thanks
    • ThatGuyMatt
      ThatGuyMatt
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Needlesky
      I have already deposited and used Skrill bonus. So I have a ticket 1x Skrill Grand EPT freeroll that total prize pool is 500euros. Can I sell this ticket for someone and how? Or there are any choice in PokerStars menu to sell it :) thanks
      Afraid not, you have to use the Ticket yourself :)