WHAT BONUS? Need advice :)

• Needlesky
      Needlesky
      Bronze
      Hello,
      Can somebody advise me what code I should use. It's going to be my FIRST deposit to PokerStars(10$ worth).
      P.S. Unfortunately, account is not tracked to PStrategyyyy :)
  • 5 replies
    • Silicernium
      Silicernium
      Bronze
      Hallo!

You can use the code Stars600 for your first deposit. But if you not need to deposit, it would may be better, if you wait a little bit, to play on a higher stake. In that case you can use the bonus better.
    • Needlesky
      Needlesky
      Bronze
      Are there any other bonuses like upload 10$ and get 10 for free? :) )
    • Silicernium
      Silicernium
      Bronze
      Hallo!

I think inside the pokerstars software you can see, what you can get for a bonus. Mostly you can get an additional ticket or something like that, but $10 and get $10 free is not an option.

Maybe you can ask the support at stars, if there is any other chance for you?! But there is not much hope I think.
    • Needlesky
      Needlesky
      Bronze
      I have already deposited and used Skrill bonus. So I have a ticket 1x Skrill Grand EPT freeroll that total prize pool is 500euros. Can I sell this ticket for someone and how? Or there are any choice in PokerStars menu to sell it :) thanks
    • ThatGuyMatt
      ThatGuyMatt
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Needlesky
      I have already deposited and used Skrill bonus. So I have a ticket 1x Skrill Grand EPT freeroll that total prize pool is 500euros. Can I sell this ticket for someone and how? Or there are any choice in PokerStars menu to sell it :) thanks
      Afraid not, you have to use the Ticket yourself :)