razz

• 5 replies
    • Silicernium
      Silicernium
      Bronze
      Hallo!

I think for this exotic variant you have to go to stars. I don’t think, that there is a lot of traffic on other sites.
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Hey Opis2010,

I also think that Stars will be the only place where you find enough traffic to be honest. Have you got an account there yet? If not, register through here and join the tables!

Ingrid
    • ExternalUseOnly
      ExternalUseOnly
      Bronze
      Yep unfortunately there isnt much choice when you want to play anything that isn't texas holdem or omaha. Full Tilt had a nice variety of games when it was around but for now stars is your best bet for games like razz/2-7 draw games/5 card draw/badugi
    • badgerer
      badgerer
      Silver
      there are a not many razz mtts on stars only one guaranteed per day, 250 guaranteed 11dollar buyin. sng's rarely run, cash tables are very popular however
    • Opis2010
      Opis2010
      Bronze
      Yesterday I played every day going Triobet.com Razz tournament, buy-5e-0.5e, PL, chips at the start in 2000, at the beginning is available double buy-in and addons after 1 hour, but i never used them, left the 4th place from the 19. The day before, stayed in the 2th place of 15, but helped a couple of idiots and with 2-3 hands was already 15k, then everything was .Yesterday in all tournament got a 8-10good starting hands, a positive result 5-6 of them, my best position was with the 3600 chips , the worst about 1100 chips, simply did not know how to reproduce chips with a limited amount of hands. Maybe someone has suggestions how to best play was at the bottom to the players who are at the top? Players at the top often raise, and re raise before 4th street and you can call with 25%-75% of your chips or wait next hand, but levels increased..

PS. European razz, and sorry about my english..