Betfair STT Buy-In levels?

    • inlovewithamsterdam
      inlovewithamsterdam
      Bronze
      Joined: 08.07.2009 Posts: 666
      What are the STT buy in levels at Betfair? I know there's 1s and 3s, but how does it go from there? 1 -> 3 -> 6 -> 10/11? I'm thinking of my rakeback strategy so need this info asap.

      Thanks a bunch
      Matt

      EDIT: most importantly could you give me the rake for each BI, for example on Party it's a $3 BI with $0.3 rake.
  • 9 replies
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Joined: 27.09.2009 Posts: 21,925
      Hi there inlovewithamsterdam,

      Below are the Buy-ins for Betfair STTs + rake

      $1 + 10c
      $3 + 30c
      $5 + 50c
      $10 + $1
      $20 + $2
      $30 + $3
      $50 + $4
      $100 + $8
      $200 + $15
      $300 + $20
      $500 + $25

      Any further queries, please don't hesitate to ask :)

      All the best,
      Gary
    • inlovewithamsterdam
      inlovewithamsterdam
      Bronze
      Joined: 08.07.2009 Posts: 666
      Originally posted by HollyMichelle
      Hi there inlovewithamsterdam,

      Below are the Buy-ins for Betfair STTs + rake

      $1 + 10c
      $3 + 30c
      $5 + 50c
      $10 + $1
      $20 + $2
      $30 + $3
      $50 + $4
      $100 + $8
      $200 + $15
      $300 + $20
      $500 + $25

      Any further queries, please don't hesitate to ask :)

      All the best,
      Gary
      Thanks a lot mate that's very helpful!
      Matt
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Joined: 27.09.2009 Posts: 21,925
      No worries Matt, anytime :)

      Betfair is probably one of my most favourite sites for STT games too. Once you get used to the software I have no doubt you will enjoy it :)

      Kind regards,
      Gary
    • inlovewithamsterdam
      inlovewithamsterdam
      Bronze
      Joined: 08.07.2009 Posts: 666
      Originally posted by HollyMichelle
      No worries Matt, anytime :)

      Betfair is probably one of my most favourite sites for STT games too. Once you get used to the software I have no doubt you will enjoy it :)

      Kind regards,
      Gary
      Awesome. Looking forward to it indeed, have high hopes regarding to my grindage mission over there in near future!!

      Thanks again,
      Matt
    • happyrichyyy
      happyrichyyy
      Global
      Joined: 21.02.2012 Posts: 4
      In the beginning they had that smallest buy-in as $4, and now only $10 is the smallest, I have less than $10 remaining in account, so I wanna play the smallest one mentioned in pokerstrage tutorial, since this kind of budget is better for 0.01$/0.02$, but I don't know find it in betfair? Anyone can help me out? I'm a newbie. Thanks!
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Joined: 02.03.2011 Posts: 12,162
      Originally posted by happyrichyyy
      In the beginning they had that smallest buy-in as $4, and now only $10 is the smallest, I have less than $10 remaining in account, so I wanna play the smallest one mentioned in pokerstrage tutorial, since this kind of budget is better for 0.01$/0.02$, but I don't know find it in betfair? Anyone can help me out? I'm a newbie. Thanks!
      I'm pretty sure they have smaller than $10 buy-in. Your filters are cleared?
      Looks like $5 is the min for FR sngs but for 6max they have down to $1.2.
    • RovarTry
      RovarTry
      Bronze
      Joined: 10.12.2009 Posts: 843
      Since i'm planning to go here as well i read we need player points for clearing bonuses. Now, how are those points calculated?

      Let's say i'm depositing $500, playing $5.50bi SnG, 500 of them per month. So we produce $500 of rake in 60 days not counting going up and down the limits.

      Which bonus to take? And do we get any rake back?

      @ Edit:

      I found out here LINK for those who are interested.

      In short:

      $500 rake is 1800 player points ($1 = 3.6pp).
      In 60 days you can clear 1800 / 225 = 8 bonuses.
      8 x $25 = $200 with BFGOLD $500 bonus.
      It also gives me 250 x 3 = 750 PS points, so i keep gold status :f_grin:
    • inlovewithamsterdam
      inlovewithamsterdam
      Bronze
      Joined: 08.07.2009 Posts: 666
      awesome input RovarTry, great stuff. Will have a look.

      Very useful, thanks!!
    • happyrichyyy
      happyrichyyy
      Global
      Joined: 21.02.2012 Posts: 4
      Originally posted by IngridN
      Originally posted by happyrichyyy
      In the beginning they had that smallest buy-in as $4, and now only $10 is the smallest, I have less than $10 remaining in account, so I wanna play the smallest one mentioned in pokerstrage tutorial, since this kind of budget is better for 0.01$/0.02$, but I don't know find it in betfair? Anyone can help me out? I'm a newbie. Thanks!
      I'm pretty sure they have smaller than $10 buy-in. Your filters are cleared?
      Looks like $5 is the min for FR sngs but for 6max they have down to $1.2.
      Hi thank you for the information, now I am playing in cash game and micro stake section, I play it every day, however, I don't see any growth in my pokerstretegy point, I wonder why?