$1.39
      CO:
      $2.03
      BU:
      $2.00
      SB:
      $4.63

Preflop: Hero is UTG1 with 3, 3.

I know, according to SHC says limp from UTG with pocket pairs like 99-22 is not correct play, but still I limp them most times. I can't fold such hands, in this situation. Is that a big mistake? Why we should not limp such hands from the UTG, can you explain it please?

Hero calls $0.02, 2 folds, MP2 checks, 2 folds, BU raises to $0.10, 2 folds, Hero calls $0.08, MP2 folds.

Flop: ($0.23) 3, 8, 6 (2 players)
      Hero bets $0.18, BU calls $0.18.

Turn: ($0.59) 8 (2 players)
      Hero bets $0.39, BU calls $0.39.

River: ($1.37) 7 (2 players)
      Hero bets $0.88, BU folds, Hero gets uncalled bet back.

Final Pot: $1.37.

I feel that my betting pattern was not ideal. I think I've lost some value. What is correct line in such situations?
  • 3 replies
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello Dasisdas86,

Why not for example Check/Raise the flop? He might easily even CB here and we can Check/Raise it. :) But otherwise if you donk then I would bet bigger on flop ~$0,20 at least.

About the PPs it's not a huge mistake but keep an eye either you play them profitable or not on your tracking software if you have such a possibility.

Best Regards.
    • Dasisdas86
      Dasisdas86
      Bronze
      Thanks Veriz,

I will consider check/raise on the next sessions in similar situations.

Unfortunately, I've never used any tracking software. Since I'm beginner at NL beginner course I'm going to wait until you speak about tracking softwares at your coachings :) Would you recommend not to wait to coaching and run traffic software as soon as possible? What software would you recommend?

P.S. Sorry, I don't get, what is "PPs?" Maybe, Preflop Play or sth like that? :)
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Would you recommend not to wait to coaching and run traffic software as soon as possible? What software would you recommend?

Both are fine, you can as well starting using it right now but if you are rather new then you can play a bit without it and get to know with the play.

P.S. Sorry, I don't get, what is "PPs?" Maybe, Preflop Play or sth like that?

Pocket Pairs. :)