[NL2-NL10] AJo vs supermegadonktard NL2

• ilovemagic
      ilovemagic
      Bronze
      im never folding this because of the metagaming that had been going on there. he was reraising every single fucking hand. and I was completely right about getting it in preflop with this. i didnt want anyone else getting this easy $$.

Known players:
      Position:
      Stack
      MP2:
      $3.02
      Hero:
      $7.73

0.01/0.02 No-Limit Hold'em (6 handed)
      Hand recorder used for this poker hand: PokerStrategy.com Elephant 0.106 by www.pokerstrategy.com.

Preflop: Hero is BU with A:spade: , J:club:
      MP2 raises to $0.08, 2 folds, Hero raises to $0.24, 2 folds, MP2 raises to $1.00, Hero raises to $7.73 (All-In), MP2 calls $2.02 (All-In), Hero gets uncalled bet back (All-In).

guy just bluffed me out of the pot 1 hand earlier preflop when he has rediculously high 3bets. hes on tilt and i need to get it in wit the bets hand preflop for value.

Flop: ($6.07) 3:heart: , 3:diamond: , 2:spade:
      Turn: ($6.07) A:club:
      River: ($6.07) 5:diamond: (2 players)

Final Pot: $6.07

Results follow (highlight to see):
      MP2 shows (Qh Jd)
      Hero shows two-pair, aces and threes (As Jc)

Hero wins with two-pair, aces and threes (As Jc)
  • 2 replies
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello ilovemagic,

Well, if you really think he is a maniac then sure, we can consider playing for the stack. But you just have 19 hands on him? Do you really think that's enough of reads to go broke with AJ?

Best Regards.
    • ilovemagic
      ilovemagic
      Bronze
      yes veriz, he had been raising and reraising the last few hands I saw, and I had just made a lay down to his 3 bet just 1 hand previous to that where I was gonna make a stand, but i wasnt 100% sure. I RARELY make these types of agressive all ins with my new play style, but this guy was just playing totally OUT off control, and seemed to be on tilt. I made the very correct read, this time , and thankfully it was better then a flip, I think i had a 70% chance or better preflop when he flipped QJ. But I just figured my range beat like way more then most of his range, and I am always willing to gamble with high cards if I feel the other player is just raising and reraising many hands in a row with any 2 cards. you could tell he was on tilt just like I thought because he instacalls my 5 bet all in with QJo faster then any player i'd ever seen. LOL.

just for the record I dont value AJo very high as you seen that I was in A+ mode, laying down hands like JJ preflop without even getting a cent invested. But vs this type of player I just like to get it in preflop when I feel I have the best hand, as to not let him get out when he misses on the flop. He was pretty screwed to be at the table that day the way he was playing. I just love feasting on players like that. My only concern is, say when I have them so dominated and we get it in preflop, and they hit their suckout or 3 outer, I usually have to turn the tables off to avoid further loss, because of my tilty history.