Party Poker

• lamtarra
      lamtarra
      Basic
      I have passed the quiz but I have a problem, I cannot get into the real account due to me not having a driving licince or passport! Can I please choose another poker room. ( I have already put my account name in for the bonus, want t o change it)
  • 3 replies
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Hello lamtarra,

For all profile related issues please write a ticket to our support staff: http://www.pokerstrategy.com/help/

Since you also need to send US a proof of ID in forms of either a liscense or passport to security@pokerstrategy.com a simple changing of the poker site won't help much.

Best regards,
      SoyCD
    • lamtarra
      lamtarra
      Basic
      oh well, guess having a switch card ( it verfifys me being 18 ) doesn't count, oh well proably a con anyway.
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Originally posted by lamtarra
      oh well, guess having a switch card ( it verfifys me being 18 ) doesn't count, oh well proably a con anyway.
      Considering you have already received our starting capital on another account, you should know this is not a con (deja vú accusation?). At this point in time I would like to make you aware though that multiple PokerStrategy accounts are prohibited.

Please stick to using your original account and do not try to receive the starting capital multiple times.

Best regards,
      SoyCD