This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

Filters for review

• kolonel71
      kolonel71
      Bronze
      Using Holdem Manager, was wondering what filters some of the guys use to go through the day/weekly/monthly to review their play. I was going to post this over at the HEM forums, but i figured it would be more beneficial for those that are playing SNGs and trying to improve their game (might even cross post).
  • 1 reply
    • kurrkabin
      kurrkabin
      Bronze
      Hi, Kolonel,

It's been some time since you posted this, but I will still answer in case you come over and check:

I think this video will be in great use for you:

<3 Filters Video

Can you be more specific though and tell me what exactly you mean by reviewing your game? Because, what I usually do is mark hands to check them in WiZ/Nash or post them in the evaluation forum to get an opinion from other SnG Grinders and hand judges. I also review some HH and try to find spots that I am unsure about or some my of opponents tendencies that I can exploit/adjust to.

You can also go to the top center of Holdem Manager, click on filters-edit and play a bit with it.