Twenty for Twenty issues

• Mullet1
      Mullet1
      Bronze
      I thought i would share my experience with PKR.

I registered back towards the end of October and completed the conditions for the Twenty for Twenty promotion (earned 20c on the giveaway tournaments). There was never $20 credited so I contacted PKR support who advised this was because pokerstrategy was not my affiliate. I was slightly annoyed however accepted this and have not been back to the account.

Imagine my surprise when I receive an e-mail from PKR inviting me to the upcoming pokerstrategy $10,000 freeroll if I make a deposit. I thought this strange as I had been advised pokerstrategy was not my affiliate. Back to customer support then.

I asked if a made a deposit would I be eligible to play in the freeroll. I was told yes. I asked if pokerstrategy was my affiliate. I was told yes. I then asked if I could have $20 for completing the Twenty for Twenty promotion. I was told no. I was then informed pokerstrategy was no longer my affiliate and therefore I could not participate in the upcoming freeroll.

Not a great experience with PKR for myself.

Just wanted to share with other members.

Have a great day.
  • 10 replies
    • Lazza61
      Lazza61
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Originally posted by Mullet1
      I thought i would share my experience with PKR.

I registered back towards the end of October and completed the conditions for the Twenty for Twenty promotion (earned 20c on the giveaway tournaments). There was never $20 credited so I contacted PKR support who advised this was because pokerstrategy was not my affiliate. I was slightly annoyed however accepted this and have not been back to the account.

Imagine my surprise when I receive an e-mail from PKR inviting me to the upcoming pokerstrategy $10,000 freeroll if I make a deposit. I thought this strange as I had been advised pokerstrategy was not my affiliate. Back to customer support then.

I asked if a made a deposit would I be eligible to play in the freeroll. I was told yes. I asked if pokerstrategy was my affiliate. I was told yes. I then asked if I could have $20 for completing the Twenty for Twenty promotion. I was told no. I was then informed pokerstrategy was no longer my affiliate and therefore I could not participate in the upcoming freeroll.

Not a great experience with PKR for myself.

Just wanted to share with other members.

Have a great day.

Unfortunately i signed up with quite a few poker rooms before i discovered Pokerstrategy. However i have been able to get the free $50 bankroll at cake and the 20 for 20 at PKR.
    • PKRHarry
      PKRHarry
      Bronze
      Hi Mullet1,

Sorry to hear you have had some problems. Could you PM me your PKR username and I will take a look into this for you.
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Hi Mullet1,

I just checked your account and it seems you're not affiliated with us as we have never received StrategyPoints from you before. :( Therefore it was impossible for you to participate in the 10k depositors freeroll.

Next time you receive promotion emails please check with us as well as we could have tell you that this is not possible in your case :(

I hope Harry will help you to smooth over things regarding your account and you give the chance to PKR for a more positive experience to come!

Ingrid
    • Mullet1
      Mullet1
      Bronze
      Hi Ingrid,

After completing the promotion and being advised I was not affiliated to pokerstrategy I did not make make a deposit at PKR. Therefore I have $0 rake there and would not have received strategy points anyway.

I just thought it was strange that I should be on the PKR marketing list which is clearly for those affiliated with pokerstrategy.

Anyway i will send Harry a message and see what happens from there.

Thanks.

Mullet
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Hi agian,

Thank you for quick response.

Yes, indeed strange. Please let me know the outcome.

Ingrid
    • Mullet1
      Mullet1
      Bronze
      I have received a mesage from Harry who has advised that PKR have 2 promotions. Twenty for Twenty and a 120% sign up bonus. It seems I clicked the link for the 2nd promotion and was therefore not eligible for the $20.

I am linked to PKR and could deposit to play in the upcoming freeroll.

I believe I clicked on the correct link however I accept I could have made a mistake (it was back in October last year)

I just wish PKR customer support could have advised me of this on either of the 2 occasions I contacted them.

Anyway my issues are cleared up and I hope this message prevents anyone else having the same problem.

Mullet
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Thank you Mullet for the feedback and helping out other members here!
    • pokerkid420
      pokerkid420
      Bronze
      hi there i should be affiliated with u i made the account and signed up with it right away i got the 20000 play money chips and its been about 6 days just wondering if im gunna have any trouble
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Originally posted by pokerkid420
      hi there i should be affiliated with u i made the account and signed up with it right away i got the 20000 play money chips and its been about 6 days just wondering if im gunna have any trouble
      Hey there pokerkid420,

As you can see from previous threads it may take upto and over seven days for the bonus to be applied to your account.

If you do not receive any updates by this weekend, please contact PKR Support and they will have more information available to you :)

Kind regards,
      Gary
    • pokerkid420
      pokerkid420
      Bronze
      thank u i was just wondering when u get the 20 k u just wait i dont have to let n e one know i got the chips