Bwin-party

• DeMarcohsp
      DeMarcohsp
      Bronze
      I have an untracked account at party poker and I was thinking to do a little trick.

If I make an account through PS at bwin when the player pool is going to be merged, will I get a new tracked account bwin-party?
  • 8 replies
    • pswyatt
      pswyatt
      Bronze
      Hey DeMarcohsp,

It's an interesting plan but as we don't know how they will manage the merger internally we cannot speculate whether this will work or not I'm afraid.

They may decide to keep separate brands / skins or merge them but we just don't know as yet. Once we have more details, we will be able to provide a bit more info :)

Regards,
      Darren
    • Waiboy
      Waiboy
      Bronze
      No obvious downside to trying this I'd think, even if they don't merge player pools/sites. I've kinda been hoping there might be a merger of sites myself - I've got a tracked bwin account, untracked PP account.
    • morris979
      morris979
      Bronze
      I'm in the same boat Waiboy. It's also possible that Bwin/Party may become a network and one or two other Ongame sites may migrate as well.
      Ongame have secretly split their player pool recently however the link to the article I tried to post does not work anymore.There is another thread in the Betfair forum which mentions it.
    • fruktpuff
      fruktpuff
      Bronze
      PartyPoker is already a network, mind you.
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Hey there,

I really don't this is such a good idea.

It could potentially lead to unwanted trouble down the line.

We do not encourage users to create duplicate accounts and normally retracking is not allowed as this goes against the terms and conditions of our partner rooms.

As Darren mentioned, nobody knows exactly how this merge is going to happen. My advice would be to wait a little further until more is known on this :)

Best regards,
      Gary
    • Waiboy
      Waiboy
      Bronze
      Can't agree Gary, think you've misread something here.

You aren't making duplicate accounts signing up at two different sites. TBH the whole thing looks to be a moot point anyway if Ongame is being flogged as it appears is going to happen.
    • DeLau
      DeLau
      Bronze
      Was just thinking about that as well. Tried a couple of times to get my account at PP retracked and searchign for a new site anyway so this definitely favors Bwin's chances. :)
    • morris979
      morris979
      Bronze
      This thread is kind of redundant now as we can all sign up with WPT Poker So it's problem solved for everyone who had a Party Poker account before they signed up with PS :)