Cash game traffic

• MatejM47
      MatejM47
      Black
      Hey guys!

Was just wondering how the traffic is on WH cashgames on NL100-NL200 6max.
      Can you get 8-12 tables running primetime/offhours.

Also is there any scripts like table ninja since im kinda used to it from stars/party.

Thanks
  • 8 replies
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Hi Matej,

Yes, very easy to get action. At peak times theres well over 20 tables of 100nl, very easy to get enough games past like 11-12am.
      And there is minimaxmod http://www.minimaxmod.com/

Ingrid
    • ThatGuyMatt
      ThatGuyMatt
      Bronze
      Hey MatejM47,

I'm not sure myself, perhaps some others members at WH will be able to help you out on this.

Meanhwile, have you seen our Choosing the right Poker Room for you Thread? You should create a post there stating you wish to play NL100-NL200 SH Games, if you cant get 8-12 tables there, they'll find somehwere that you can :]

They may even be able to find you a room with a better Rakeback Deal ;)

Ingi beat me to it :D
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      :D
    • Vygantas82
      Vygantas82
      Bronze
      forget this network and this site if u plan to play cash at those stakes
    • MatejM47
      MatejM47
      Black
      Sry didn't know about that thread. Thanks for the answers anyway :)
    • z1pz0r
      z1pz0r
      Bronze
      Don't listen to them. Here's my quote from a thread I made some months ago

Originally posted by z1pz0r
      Hello,

I'm playing NL200 SH/FR.
      I have trouble finding any good tables on WH. It seems that the all the good ones have at least 5 people on waiting list (there's even one with 17 people on waiting list right now).

Also regs seem willingly to start another reg table (due to lack of fishes?)
      Whenever a fish comes there's immediatly big waiting list. Sicker than Stars.

The regs are not too good but ofc not as EV+ a fish on ur right.

I seriously have easier time getting a good table at Stars. This room is supposed to be much softer but I honestly don't see it.

I have been playing on WH for around 3 days now so it might be just around at bad hours/variance of amount of fishes or sth.

Can you guys share your experience?

Seriously, iPoker is filled with regs that get under the table deals and get 60%+ rakeback.
      Unless you're going for that kind of deal you're better off just playing at any other site.
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Thanks for the feedback guys! Where else would you recommend him to play then?
    • z1pz0r
      z1pz0r
      Bronze
      Well I could recommend 888 poker, it's quite soft and it's where I play.
      The downsides are higher rake, maximum 8 tables and software bug that makes you pay jackpot.