Known players:
      Position:
      Stack
      SB:
      $4.59
      Hero:
      $4.32

0.05/0.1 No-Limit Hold'em (7 handed)
      Hand recorder used for this poker hand: PokerStrategy.com Elephant 0.106 by www.pokerstrategy.com.

Preflop: Hero is MP3 with K:diamond: , Q:diamond:
      2 folds, Hero raises to $0.30, 2 folds, SB calls $0.25, BB folds.

Flop: ($0.70) 8:diamond: , 7:diamond: , 3:heart: (2 players)
      SB bets $0.33, Hero calls $0.33.

Turn: ($1.36) A:spade: (2 players)
      SB checks, Hero bets $0.7, SB calls $0.70.

River: ($2.76) 7:club: (2 players)
      SB checks, Hero checks.

Final Pot: $2.76
  • 8 replies
    • Gerv
      Gerv
      Bronze
      Hello Allen,

Against this player I will bet like $0.9 on the Turn to shove on the River because he is not folding that much on the Turn I think. Furthermore your stack is $3 on the River so whenever you hit, you are in the worst situation you can ever imagine yourself in. Pot is $2.8 & your stack is just some pennies over it

You can't shove there because it looks so strong so you bet something smaller. But if you get called you just hate yourself for not getting his whole stack etc.etc.

So morale of this hand is to plan your hand and think about what the future potsize is going to be

Best regards,
      Gerv
    • allen82082
      allen82082
      Bronze
      But if you get called you just hate yourself for not getting his whole stack etc.etc.

SB is a tight.A most in his range,if he call me ,Could i shove on the river? ?(
    • Gerv
      Gerv
      Bronze
      Originally posted by allen82082
      But if you get called you just hate yourself for not getting his whole stack etc.etc.

SB is a tight.A most in his range,if he call me ,Could i shove on the river? ?(
      No it isn't , why do you think it's that?

Do you think he floats you with A2o? Does he ever have that in his range?
    • allen82082
      allen82082
      Bronze
      i think he maybe have a weak A :diamond: x :diamond: .
    • Gerv
      Gerv
      Bronze
      Originally posted by allen82082
      i think he maybe have a weak A :diamond: x :diamond: .
      You don't take his stats into consideration. Please use the Equilab to get a good picture of this.

Basically you have to learn how to use ranges & combinatorics , there are plenty of articles for that to learn in the strategy section ;)

Good luck!
    • allen82082
      allen82082
      Bronze

But we only have his 20 hands the stats is exact?
      He call me Open rasie in oop,and donkbet 1/2 pot ,i really think he has fulshdrow or set or 99 TT .
      K :diamond: Q :diamond: in my hand,so if he has fulshdrow A :diamond: X :diamond: is very often in his hand,i bet in the turn is a bluff to his 99 tt .

IMO,bet 0.9 in turn is a nice hands,but shove the river i can not understand.
      What worse hands will call me shove on the river? ?(

Basically you have to learn how to use ranges & combinatorics , there are plenty of articles for that to learn in the strategy section

Thanks a lot!!
      I will learn it as soon as possible. :)
    • Gerv
      Gerv
      Bronze
      You shove the River as a bluff obviously. You have King hi but the board makes it so good to bluff river because you can rep the Ace better than he does + he won't pure float Ax on a 98x with a flushdraw on board

He only has 3 combo's of Ax suited in . Sets will raise you on the Flop or Turn

Since he plays so tight, he can't have anything that is able to call you on the River. if he shows TT there, you have to shove the River because he is just folding that if your betsize is decent

- Gerv
    • allen82082
      allen82082
      Bronze
      You shove the River as a bluff obviously.

Since he plays so tight, he can't have anything that is able to call you on the River. if he shows TT there, you have to shove the River because he is just folding that if your betsize is decent

Very nice!!!!!!!!
      But TT will call me on the turn?
      Any way if i shove the river he maybe fold.
      So it is a nice hand!!! :) :)