Sss

• Chrisrules334
      Chrisrules334
      Bronze
      Hi guys,

I have been attempting to follow the SSS, using the SHC to the dot... I am not sure where I am going wrong, my KK has lost to AA twice in a row, (im all in as per SSS in both cases).

I am new to poker (1 1/2 months), and understand where I am losing some money (Not letting go of QQ when a K or A comes on flop).

Does anybody have any tips on the SSS for a newbie - as following the guides isn't working for me despite following them (in the most part)
  • 3 replies
    • Castle93
      Castle93
      Bronze
      yes, keep getting your money in pre with KK, yu just got unlucky, shit happens :)
    • Chrisrules334
      Chrisrules334
      Bronze
      Cheers pal, I just won a $2 heads up (on a tilt...), in a moment of rage I decided the site was rigged, took my money out, got bankroll of £4 left in there though. Gonna play freerolls - won't tilt then.

Tis' the most annoying thing about the two games I play (Backgammon and poker) you can play a hand the best way, or a move in backgammon, and still end up getting hammered by a donkey..

Then again I guess im a big :f_cry: at the moment haha
    • Castle93
      Castle93
      Bronze
      trust me, online poker doesnt tilt me very much but live poker still does, if yu get tilted just take a break for a couple of days, if losing money at your current limit tilts you maybe move down a limit till you feel more comfty, p.s is there luck in backgammon, ive never played it?