This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

Sss

• Chrisrules334
      Chrisrules334
      Bronze
      Hi guys,

I have been attempting to follow the SSS, using the SHC to the dot... I am not sure where I am going wrong, my KK has lost to AA twice in a row, (im all in as per SSS in both cases).

I am new to poker (1 1/2 months), and understand where I am losing some money (Not letting go of QQ when a K or A comes on flop).

Does anybody have any tips on the SSS for a newbie - as following the guides isn't working for me despite following them (in the most part)
  • 3 replies
    • Castle93
      Castle93
      Bronze
      yes, keep getting your money in pre with KK, yu just got unlucky, shit happens :)
    • Chrisrules334
      Chrisrules334
      Bronze
      Cheers pal, I just won a $2 heads up (on a tilt...), in a moment of rage I decided the site was rigged, took my money out, got bankroll of £4 left in there though. Gonna play freerolls - won't tilt then.

Tis' the most annoying thing about the two games I play (Backgammon and poker) you can play a hand the best way, or a move in backgammon, and still end up getting hammered by a donkey..

Then again I guess im a big :f_cry: at the moment haha
    • Castle93
      Castle93
      Bronze
      trust me, online poker doesnt tilt me very much but live poker still does, if yu get tilted just take a break for a couple of days, if losing money at your current limit tilts you maybe move down a limit till you feel more comfty, p.s is there luck in backgammon, ive never played it?