This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[NL2-NL10] QTo NL2 position raise, c bet flop

• 5 replies
    • Kaitz20
      Kaitz20
      Bronze
      Hi,

QT is a littlebit loose at MP3, but if table is tight then I don´t mind it.
      c-bet is a littlebit big and I would make it 0,15$ instead of close to potsize bet. This way I keep in worse one pair hands and I don´t build that big pot with marginal hand

best regards,
    • Kaitz20
      Kaitz20
      Bronze
      doublepost
    • ilovemagic
      ilovemagic
      Bronze
      alright then! Do we not give great odds to a str8 and flush draw at .15 on the flop however? i think i was MP2 for that hand as well. i forget how tight the table was but if im feeling comfortable enough to make that open raise, table mustve been tight enough.
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello ilovemagic,

Preflop: I wouldn't open it from MP with such a hand, rather just fold, you are often going to play such a hand OOP and it's very often dominated.

As played
      Postflop: I wouldn't make it pot size but I wouldn't make it 15cents either, the board is way too drawy to give opponents good odds. I would make it ~$0,22 and should do it.

Best Regards.
    • ilovemagic
      ilovemagic
      Bronze
      ty veriz :)