This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[NL2-NL10] 44 NL2 vs loose& agressive but not lag.

• ilovemagic
      ilovemagic
      Bronze
      such a hateful river. i put him on a flush draw...but i should still play for stacks on river....dumb dumb check in my opinion...........................
      i read him as a bad player so set should win if he has king or ace. im getting tired and this is a sign i need to stop and go to bed lol...goodnight

Known players:
      Position:
      Stack
      UTG2:
      $1.68
      Hero:
      $3.46

0.01/0.02 No-Limit Hold'em (8 handed)
      Hand recorder used for this poker hand: PokerStrategy.com Elephant 0.106 by www.pokerstrategy.com.

Preflop: Hero is BU with 4:diamond: , 4:club:
      UTG2 raises to $0.04, 4 folds, Hero calls $0.04, 2 folds.

Flop: ($0.11) 6:club: , 4:heart: , 3:spade: (2 players)
      UTG2 checks, Hero checks.

Turn: ($0.11) K:spade: (2 players)
      UTG2 checks, Hero bets $0.13, UTG2 raises to $0.26, Hero raises to $0.70, UTG2 calls $0.44.

River: ($1.51) A:spade: (2 players)
      UTG2 checks, Hero checks.

Final Pot: $1.51

Results follow (highlight to see):
      UTG2 shows (Kc Jc)
      Hero shows three-of-a-kind, fours (4d 4c)

Hero wins with three-of-a-kind, fours (4d 4c)
  • 1 reply
    • Kaitz20
      Kaitz20
      Bronze
      Hi,

personally would bet/bet/shove postflop with my set, but as played I think you should put him all-in on the river. he has 0.94$ left and I doubt he has there AA or KK, but he may easily call you down with Kx or Ax and he shouldn´t always have there flushdraw (also I think a lot of players would shove river if they hit their flush)

Also I don´t see reason why you shoudl check flop and overbet turn. Making it 0.8$ seems more logical to me.

Best regards,