This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[NL2-NL10] Nl2 Kk 10.02.12

• dErlUxEr
      dErlUxEr
      Bronze
      Known players:
      Position:
      Stack
      SB:
      $2,09
      UTG2:
      $2,17
      MP2:
      $2,04
      Hero:
      $2,07
      CO:
      $5,28

0,01/0,02 No-Limit Hold'em (8 handed)
      Hand recorder used for this poker hand: PokerStrategy.com Elephant 0.105 by www.pokerstrategy.com.

Preflop: Hero is MP3 with K:heart: , K:diamond:
      UTG2 calls $0,02, MP1 folds, MP2 raises to $0,04, Hero raises to $0,20, CO calls $0,20, BU folds, SB calls $0,19, 3 folds.

Flop: ($0,68) A:club: , 8:club: , 6:diamond: (3 players)
      SB checks, Hero bets $0,32, CO raises to $1,20

Final Pot: $2,20

shall i raise more in preflop?
  • 4 replies
    • Kaitz20
      Kaitz20
      Bronze
      Hi,

making there 0.2$ is fine. You basically hold monster and can play for stacks most flops postflop.
      B/f postflop is fine.

best regards,
    • dErlUxEr
      dErlUxEr
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Kaitz20
      Hi,

making there 0.2$ is fine. You basically hold monster and can play for stacks most flops postflop.
      B/f postflop is fine.

best regards,
      and what shall i do at the flop?!
      there is a A and a flushdraw, that scrares me..
    • ilovemagic
      ilovemagic
      Bronze
      the b/f line on the flop is certainly fine. bet about 75-80% of pot imo. I'm a little hesitant of the CO's calling range here preflop. I might even C/f flop. but Again, I'm tightening up my game a bit. Just dont get caught up calling big bets when Axx type flops hit vs reletively honest opponents. and a 2nd barrel on turn if he just flats you on that flop is probably out of the question. The SB seems pretty spewy too..look at his W$@SD. its pretty low over a decent sample size. he could be playing any random Ax hand here preflop as well.

nice fold :)
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello dErlUxEr,

You are multiway pot and it's very likely that one of them could easily have the Ax. So I would just Check/Fold here. Betting so small doesn't make sense at all, pretty obvious that you have a weak hand.

Best Regards.