Moved up in limit, and im doing like 20x better than the other

• martinemem
      martinemem
      Bronze
      I was right now thinking how many hands/days it will take for me to play this new limit comfortable, because theese 2 days have been like i am the luckbox. but so far also only played about 3k hands @ the new limit.

Started with 1 table long time, which worked probably. Then yester day and today i played 6 tables, and its like my winrate increased heavily. But i dont know when i will be ready to play 18 tables as im used to. The mainproblem is also my stats is kinda small, little hard to see just with 6 tables @ font size 5 ;D
      Before i moved up, i only played with wts, pfr, vpip and agr.

But i cant play without all of them, so im thinking about buying another lcd screen, but is it possible to buy som kind of Y-splitter to the vga cable, so i can have 2 tv's connected to my laptop, or DO i really need a PC with 2 gfx?

The reason im writing is because, im afraid of tilting if i loose like 3 in a row 3/4 flips. Because its a little harsh on my br.

How long would u guys recommend play just 6 tables?
  • 11 replies
    • martinemem
      martinemem
      Bronze
      yesterday

today

Any suggestions also on how i can make my hud smaller without deleting any stats?

And last, to all thoose grinders out there: Do you ALL checked autobuyin?
    • Fagin
      Fagin
      Bronze
      You seriously need to sort out that HUD !!

How can you even tell who's turn it is to act or what they have done ??

A HUD like that would tilt me for sure.

Centre table, bottom row on the first Screen shot - what is the river? How can you tell with a quick glance what that card is ???

Improve the HUD and you may well improve your earn rate. Think seriously about whether you really NEED all that info on the screen at once. Note that I said NEED not WANT. There is a big difference.

The HUD should enhance your gaming experience, not get in the way. It should help to speed up decisions not get in the way of information.
    • martinemem
      martinemem
      Bronze
      it makes it kind of exciting to peak the first card on flop ;D
      Actually, when its only 6 tables, i have plenty of time to move around the hud a little.

But to be serious, it a very good point you make. But i have actually from when i was playing 1 table almost deleted 40% good stats, so i just cant se how i can sit and win on all tables with lesser stats

Counted it to 19, how many do you have, and how many tables do you play?
    • FingersMalone
      FingersMalone
      Bronze
      Very chaotic view; I'm not surprised you are sitting out on quite a few - I'd need a lie down.
    • Fagin
      Fagin
      Bronze
      I play NL2 at the moment (just cleared out my BR to leave $40 a month ago and up to $90 now). I am currently beating NL2 for 30BB/100 over 5.7K hands so far this year. I only play up to 500 hands per day due to RL restrictions.

My HUD has 3 lines. Top line had the note icon, player icon and number of hands (3 stats) - note there is NO player name as they can take up too much space.

The middle line has 6 stats - vpip, pfr, 3bet, fold to 3bet, AF, donk flop%

The bottom line has 5 stats - att to steal, went to SD, fold bb to steal, flop C-bet, fold to flop C-bet.

If I need to see stats for the turn onwards I have plenty of time to check the details by clicking on the HUD.

Forgot to say I play 4 tables at a time normally.
    • martinemem
      martinemem
      Bronze
      If I need to see stats for the turn onwards I have plenty of time to check the details by clicking on the HUD.

Well thats is definitely 1 way to do it. But to be honest, i have never really got used to the popup. Only use it in rare occations.

But my problem here is, that my goal is to move up in limits by playing max tables, which is sadly only 18 on partypoker. But i dont think i would have time to click on to many popups when im in a session with 18 tables (which is still only a goal, so far i have only dared to play this on nl2) - so therefore i would need to have it all where i can see it, when the table pops up.

And yes, maybe it is about time for me to remove the names on the hud, they have been there for too long now.

When i play 18 tables, i can reach about 9k hands pr day, but with only 6, as i am playing now, its also like 500 hands, however, i actually only have the guts to play 1 hour +- @ this new limit.
    • Daenerys
      Daenerys
      Bronze

Well thats is definitely 1 way to do it. But to be honest, i have never really got used to the popup. Only use it in rare occations.

But my problem here is, that my goal is to move up in limits by playing max tables, which is sadly only 18 on partypoker. But i dont think i would have time to click on to many popups when im in a session with 18 tables (which is still only a goal, so far i have only dared to play this on nl2) - so therefore i would need to have it all where i can see it, when the table pops up.

And yes, maybe it is about time for me to remove the names on the hud, they have been there for too long now.

When i play 18 tables, i can reach about 9k hands pr day, but with only 6, as i am playing now, its also like 500 hands, however, i actually only have the guts to play 1 hour +- @ this new limit.
      If you are actually able to play 18 - cash tables with that HUD you deserve a medal. I would be tilted and exhausted after 100 hands...

Best HUD i have found so far is poker edge as the stats change depending on what street you play hence you can filter relevant information. It takes less space then say HEM and easier to follow when multi-tabling(IMO). Altho i dont think u can use it on PP.
    • martinemem
      martinemem
      Bronze
      Just played this session while i was setting up my hud.

PartyGaming - $0.10 NL - Holdem - 8 players
      Hand converted by PokerTracker 3

UTG: $17.21
      UTG+1: $41.13
      MP: $10.04
      MP+1: $10.40
      Hero (CO): $81.38
      BTN: $3.44
      SB: $2.60
      BB: $10.00

SB posts SB $0.05, BB posts BB $0.10

Pre Flop: ($0.15) Hero has 5:club: 5:spade:

fold, UTG+1 calls $0.10, fold, fold, Hero calls $0.10, BTN calls $0.10, fold, BB checks

Flop: ($0.45, 4 players) Q:diamond: K:club: 5:heart:
      BB checks, UTG+1 bets $0.43, Hero raises to $1.72, fold, fold, UTG+1 raises to $4.00, Hero raises to $8.60, UTG+1 raises to $13.20, Hero raises to $21.25, UTG+1 raises to $41.03 and is all-in, Hero calls $19.78

Turn: ($82.51, 2 players) 9:diamond:

River: ($82.51, 2 players) 4:spade:

Hero shows 5:club: 5:spade: (Three of a Kind, Fives) (Pre 19%, Flop 89%, Turn 95%)
      UTG+1 mucks A:spade: A:diamond: (One Pair, Aces) (Pre 81%, Flop 11%, Turn 5%)
      Hero wins $81.51
    • Fagin
      Fagin
      Bronze
      Am I right to think that you were at a NL10 table with over 800bb in front of you and then managed to get 400 of those in a pot ending up with 1200bb???

WOW

Biggest pot I've seen on NL10 previously was 700bb and I though that was about as big as they got.

NH
    • martinemem
      martinemem
      Bronze
      Yes you are correct that is 1200bb

It also took 115 hands
    • martinemem
      martinemem
      Bronze
      Todays short session on 1 hour