This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

Need help choosing

• 3 replies
    • ThatGuyMatt
      ThatGuyMatt
      Bronze
      Hey Michael1199,

I've only ever used Holdem Manager, so can only advise that. The two leaders of Tracking software are Holdem Manager & Poker Tracker. Both of these offer Free Trails too (HoldemManager 30 Days / Poker Tracker 60 Days) So you can check them both out for free, and see which you prefer.

There is also a Free piece of Tracking software that we offer here at PokerStrategy called Elephant :)
    • londonsystem
      londonsystem
      Bronze
      Nothing or Holdem Manager, and I don't think it's even a choice.

When I started reading here and 2+2 years ago, both software were almost equally mentioned in the postings. In last year and this, I think most of the postings are mentioning about HEM, sometimes PT.

I have never seen anyone admitted he/she had switched from HEM/PT to Elephant.
    • Michael1199
      Michael1199
      Bronze
      Thanks for both of your responses. Think I will give hold em manager a try. Am I right in thinking this has few more add ons than elephant?