This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

Poker770 Double Valentine's Day Promotions (14th & 15th February)

• elhh82
      elhh82
      Bronze

Poker770 is bringing you two promotions this Valentine's Day. Celebrate it this year with Sonja and Oanh, the two wonderful ladies on Pro Team770, by playing in a bounty tournaments with them. On top of that, you can also get up to $20 if you deposit on Valentine's Day. May you have a Happy Valentine's Day on the Poker770 tables!

Create a Poker 770 Account Now

How Can I Get the Free $20?

• Make a deposit between 00:00GMT , 14th February 2012 and 23:59 GMT 15th February 2012 and Poker770 will double your deposit for up to $20
      • Send an email to promotions@poker770.co.uk with the code "CASH MACHINE" after collecting 20 Points770, after depositing, to claim the free cash
      • You will have 7 days to earn the 20 Points770
      • The bonus cash will be credited within 24 hours of the receipt of the email request
      • Important Note: This offer cannot be combined with the $7.70 Welcome Offer

Sonja and Oanh's Valentine's Day Bounty Tournament

• Tournament Name: Be My Bounty
      • Date and Time: 19:30 GMT, 15th February 2012
      • Buy-in: $2.20
      • $500 guaranteed + $100/ bounty + $50 for the 3 worst Bad Beats

Further tournament details:
      • A $100 bounty will be credited to the players who eliminate Oanh and Sonja within 48 hours after the conclusion of the "Be My Bounty" tournament.
      • Players who wish to claim the $50 Bad Beat Bonus must send a screenshot of the hand in question to promotions@poker770.co.uk, only hands from the "Be My Bounty tournament" are eligible.
      • The Top 3 bad beats will be awarded the $50 within 72 hours of the completion of the "Be My Bounty tournament".
      • All player who get eliminated before reaching the paid positions will be eligible for the "I love Poker" Freeroll on Thursday 16th February at 17:00 GMT, where you can win tokens for the MegaPokerSeries satellites and stand a chance to win a €1500 package for the Nottingham MPS which takes place from the March 7th to March 11th.

*Terms & Conditions from Poker770 apply to this Promotion.
  • 9 replies
    • Beachralle
      Beachralle
      Silver
      Don´t forget to deposit in the next 2 days to get up to $20 for (nearly) free (just collect 20 Poker770 points within 7 days). Details you can find above.
    • Heitzenizer
      Heitzenizer
      Bronze
      Argh! So why did I deposit today? Oh well, another 20 tomorrow it is then.
    • Heitzenizer
      Heitzenizer
      Bronze
      Important Note: This offer cannot be combined with the $7.70 Welcome Offer
      Since I couldn't get the $7.70 bonus because of the welcome bonus from PS, does that mean that I can't get this one either since that was the "welcome offer"?
    • sosojni
      sosojni
      Bronze
      I got 50$ starting capital (finished quizz and all that) and yesterday was last payment. Can i get into this promotion too?
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Heitzenizer
      Important Note: This offer cannot be combined with the $7.70 Welcome Offer
      Since I couldn't get the $7.70 bonus because of the welcome bonus from PS, does that mean that I can't get this one either since that was the "welcome offer"?
      Hi there Heitzenizer!

As long as you haven't received the $7.70 welcome offer then you are eligible for this promotion :)

Best wishes,
      Gary
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Originally posted by sosojni
      I got 50$ starting capital (finished quizz and all that) and yesterday was last payment. Can i get into this promotion too?
      Hey there sosojni!

Welcome to our community!

Yes, you are eligible for this promotion too!

Best of luck!

Gary
    • MarkQuick
      MarkQuick
      Bronze
      Originally posted by sosojni
      Hi sosojni, you'll be happy to know that the $50 starting capital will not affect your eligibility for the Poker770 Valentines day promotion. I've sent you a new CS ticket with the relevant details, to access your ticket simply click here.

If I can do anything else for you please let me know by replying to your CS ticket.
    • Heitzenizer
      Heitzenizer
      Bronze
      Have anyone received their bonus yet? I sent the mail 2 days ago, but still no reply.
      Although, it's like the Swedish saying; "The one who's waiting for something good, never waits to long". Unless it's about money of course :s_cool:
    • Heitzenizer
      Heitzenizer
      Bronze
      Got the 20$ now, so all is well. No need to panic.