Poker770 Double Valentine's Day Promotions (14th & 15th February)

• elhh82
      elhh82
      Bronze

Poker770 is bringing you two promotions this Valentine's Day. Celebrate it this year with Sonja and Oanh, the two wonderful ladies on Pro Team770, by playing in a bounty tournaments with them. On top of that, you can also get up to $20 if you deposit on Valentine's Day. May you have a Happy Valentine's Day on the Poker770 tables!

Create a Poker 770 Account Now

How Can I Get the Free $20?

• Make a deposit between 00:00GMT , 14th February 2012 and 23:59 GMT 15th February 2012 and Poker770 will double your deposit for up to $20
      • Send an email to promotions@poker770.co.uk with the code "CASH MACHINE" after collecting 20 Points770, after depositing, to claim the free cash
      • You will have 7 days to earn the 20 Points770
      • The bonus cash will be credited within 24 hours of the receipt of the email request
      • Important Note: This offer cannot be combined with the $7.70 Welcome Offer

Sonja and Oanh's Valentine's Day Bounty Tournament

• Tournament Name: Be My Bounty
      • Date and Time: 19:30 GMT, 15th February 2012
      • Buy-in: $2.20
      • $500 guaranteed + $100/ bounty + $50 for the 3 worst Bad Beats

Further tournament details:
      • A $100 bounty will be credited to the players who eliminate Oanh and Sonja within 48 hours after the conclusion of the "Be My Bounty" tournament.
      • Players who wish to claim the $50 Bad Beat Bonus must send a screenshot of the hand in question to promotions@poker770.co.uk, only hands from the "Be My Bounty tournament" are eligible.
      • The Top 3 bad beats will be awarded the $50 within 72 hours of the completion of the "Be My Bounty tournament".
      • All player who get eliminated before reaching the paid positions will be eligible for the "I love Poker" Freeroll on Thursday 16th February at 17:00 GMT, where you can win tokens for the MegaPokerSeries satellites and stand a chance to win a €1500 package for the Nottingham MPS which takes place from the March 7th to March 11th.

*Terms & Conditions from Poker770 apply to this Promotion.
  • 9 replies
    • Beachralle
      Beachralle
      Bronze
      Don´t forget to deposit in the next 2 days to get up to $20 for (nearly) free (just collect 20 Poker770 points within 7 days). Details you can find above.
    • Heitzenizer
      Heitzenizer
      Bronze
      Argh! So why did I deposit today? Oh well, another 20 tomorrow it is then.
    • Heitzenizer
      Heitzenizer
      Bronze
      Important Note: This offer cannot be combined with the $7.70 Welcome Offer
      Since I couldn't get the $7.70 bonus because of the welcome bonus from PS, does that mean that I can't get this one either since that was the "welcome offer"?
    • sosojni
      sosojni
      Bronze
      I got 50$ starting capital (finished quizz and all that) and yesterday was last payment. Can i get into this promotion too?
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Heitzenizer
      Important Note: This offer cannot be combined with the $7.70 Welcome Offer
      Since I couldn't get the $7.70 bonus because of the welcome bonus from PS, does that mean that I can't get this one either since that was the "welcome offer"?
      Hi there Heitzenizer!

As long as you haven't received the $7.70 welcome offer then you are eligible for this promotion :)

Best wishes,
      Gary
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Originally posted by sosojni
      I got 50$ starting capital (finished quizz and all that) and yesterday was last payment. Can i get into this promotion too?
      Hey there sosojni!

Welcome to our community!

Yes, you are eligible for this promotion too!

Best of luck!

Gary
    • MarkQuick
      MarkQuick
      Bronze
      Originally posted by sosojni
      Hi sosojni, you'll be happy to know that the $50 starting capital will not affect your eligibility for the Poker770 Valentines day promotion. I've sent you a new CS ticket with the relevant details, to access your ticket simply click here.

If I can do anything else for you please let me know by replying to your CS ticket.
    • Heitzenizer
      Heitzenizer
      Bronze
      Have anyone received their bonus yet? I sent the mail 2 days ago, but still no reply.
      Although, it's like the Swedish saying; "The one who's waiting for something good, never waits to long". Unless it's about money of course :s_cool:
    • Heitzenizer
      Heitzenizer
      Bronze
      Got the 20$ now, so all is well. No need to panic.