New player at 888- Advice needed

• Steffyb
      Steffyb
      Basic
      Hi, I recently joined 88 poker as i have watched my mum and dad play it for many years.

I deposited around £230 which went through with no problems. I was lucky to win some money in the poker room and on the slots ( quite a lot to me ) so decided to withdraw.

888 paid me out exactly what i deposited but have not released any of my other winnings, they are still showing as in process. I have uploaded lots of ID including passport and copies of bank card used to deposit.

It has been 2 weeks now since my initial deposit but my withdrawals are still showing as in process.

As i did not have my bank card with me when depositing i used my mums bank card.

Have i breached any rules by using my mums card, the surname and address is exactly the same as mine.

I am really worried now that i am going to lose all my winnings.

Can anyone advise on this, i would be really grateful, i have spoken to support and mailed them a number of times, all i have had is a mail saying that the bank card has been verified but my documents needed sending again as they were not readable, since then i have heard nothing can anyone give me some advice please
  • 6 replies
    • taavi1337
      taavi1337
      Bronze
      Hi!

Originally posted by Steffyb
      all i have had is a mail saying that the bank card has been verified but my documents needed sending again as they were not readable, since then i have heard nothing can anyone give me some advice please
      So did you send the documents again in a legible form?
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Hi Steffyb,

Normally we don't encourage our users to use a third party credit card for depositing because poker rooms normally don't accept it.

Its best to try to contact again 888poker and maybe copy here their response so we can look into it also if you don't get from A to B :)

Ingrid
    • Steffyb
      Steffyb
      Basic
      Originally posted by taavi1337
      Hi!

all i have had is a mail saying that the bank card has been verified but my documents needed sending again as they were not readable, since then i have heard nothing can anyone give me some advice please
      So did you send the documents again in a legible form?
      Yes , I sent them on the 7th of Feb via mail to operations@cassava.net, i have had an automated reply saying they have been received and that someone will be in touch in 48 hours.

If i have made a mistake by using my mums bank card then i suppose I will just have to live with that decison, its the lack of communication from 888 that is frustrating plus i also want to deposit again because i like the site but i am worried that if i win again they will keep my winnings.

It is very frustrating
    • Steffyb
      Steffyb
      Basic
      For anyone follwing this thread, 888 have paid me out in full :)

Very pleased.
    • taavi1337
      taavi1337
      Bronze
      Nice to hear. These things sometimes just take time :)
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      For anyone follwing this thread, 888 have paid me out in full :)

Very pleased.
      Glad to hear this turned into a happy ending :)