[NL20-NL50] nl25 sh deep

• amplifyd
      amplifyd
      Bronze
      Villian is reg(ish) - well is on like 4 of my tables - I seem to remember at time I would defo have had loosish image - 30/25/7 or smth like that he probs views me as - with quite high agression post.

2 Questions are :

Bottom of our made hand range + btm of our draw range?

Do you play draws differently to made hands?

I want to say bottom of made hand range is 77, and should only get in KdQd or Qd9d, I guess raising both draw and made hand range to like $25 and get in is best - or is there better betsizing?

$0.10/$0.25 Ante $0.05 No Limit Holdem
      PokerStars
      6 Players
      Hand Conversion Powered by weaktight.com

Stacks:
      UTG NEVERLUCK212 ($47.25)
      UTG+1 V4LLE ($25)
      CO hero ($63.79)
      BTN Brankerr ($79.64)
      SB DaAceee ($46.23)
      BB kabir55 ($39.76)

Pre-Flop: ($0.65, 6 players) hero is CO X Y
      NEVERLUCK212 calls $0.25, 1 fold, hero raises to $1.23, Brankerr calls $1.23, 1 fold, kabir55 calls $0.98, NEVERLUCK212 calls $0.98

Flop: 10:diamond: 7:spade: J:diamond: ($5.32, 4 players)
      kabir55 checks, NEVERLUCK212 checks, hero bets $4.32, Brankerr raises to $11.20,
  • 1 reply
    • Kaitz20
      Kaitz20
      Bronze
      Hi,

don´t really understand your question, but I think:
      Bottom of our made hand range + btm of our draw range?
      - that depends mostly you playing style and preferences, but I would c-bet 88+ that spot+ any reasonable draw (that to me starts Q9, maybe Q8s+ and any flushdraw

Do you play draws differently to made hands?
      - I would likely check back 66 and lower pp-s, maybe hand like 76, but would c-bet all of my draws

I want to say bottom of made hand range is 77, and should only get in KdQd or Qd9d, I guess raising both draw and made hand range to like $25 and get in is best - or is there better betsizing?
      - so your question is what hands we and BU going to play for stacks:)
      that case given my image I would bet/shove there AJ+, since he would likely raise big his draws and would 3-bet pf TT/JJ, give flushdraws I would get all-in any combo draw and higher flushdraws. Not sure what to do there with KQ, likely would b/f if I don´t have Kd
      He would likely raise all his straights, two pairs and combo+ A high flushdraws

Best regards,