This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[NL20-NL50] nl25 sh deep

• amplifyd
      amplifyd
      Bronze
      Villian is reg(ish) - well is on like 4 of my tables - I seem to remember at time I would defo have had loosish image - 30/25/7 or smth like that he probs views me as - with quite high agression post.

2 Questions are :

Bottom of our made hand range + btm of our draw range?

Do you play draws differently to made hands?

I want to say bottom of made hand range is 77, and should only get in KdQd or Qd9d, I guess raising both draw and made hand range to like $25 and get in is best - or is there better betsizing?

$0.10/$0.25 Ante $0.05 No Limit Holdem
      PokerStars
      6 Players
      Hand Conversion Powered by weaktight.com

Stacks:
      UTG NEVERLUCK212 ($47.25)
      UTG+1 V4LLE ($25)
      CO hero ($63.79)
      BTN Brankerr ($79.64)
      SB DaAceee ($46.23)
      BB kabir55 ($39.76)

Pre-Flop: ($0.65, 6 players) hero is CO X Y
      NEVERLUCK212 calls $0.25, 1 fold, hero raises to $1.23, Brankerr calls $1.23, 1 fold, kabir55 calls $0.98, NEVERLUCK212 calls $0.98

Flop: 10:diamond: 7:spade: J:diamond: ($5.32, 4 players)
      kabir55 checks, NEVERLUCK212 checks, hero bets $4.32, Brankerr raises to $11.20,
  • 1 reply
    • Kaitz20
      Kaitz20
      Bronze
      Hi,

don´t really understand your question, but I think:
      Bottom of our made hand range + btm of our draw range?
      - that depends mostly you playing style and preferences, but I would c-bet 88+ that spot+ any reasonable draw (that to me starts Q9, maybe Q8s+ and any flushdraw

Do you play draws differently to made hands?
      - I would likely check back 66 and lower pp-s, maybe hand like 76, but would c-bet all of my draws

I want to say bottom of made hand range is 77, and should only get in KdQd or Qd9d, I guess raising both draw and made hand range to like $25 and get in is best - or is there better betsizing?
      - so your question is what hands we and BU going to play for stacks:)
      that case given my image I would bet/shove there AJ+, since he would likely raise big his draws and would 3-bet pf TT/JJ, give flushdraws I would get all-in any combo draw and higher flushdraws. Not sure what to do there with KQ, likely would b/f if I don´t have Kd
      He would likely raise all his straights, two pairs and combo+ A high flushdraws

Best regards,