Poker player + accordion = ??

• figeljfigelj
      figeljfigelj
      Bronze
      I`m playing poker for 1.5 years but that`s not the only thing I`m doing. Now I`m learning in music academy in Latvia. I would like to share with you one my video and hear your comments. Feel free to post your opinion about this.

• 5 replies
    • ThatGuyMatt
      ThatGuyMatt
      Bronze
      Learning? That sounded more like you've mastered it :D

What does the other side do with small keys? just higher notes? Don't know anything about this instrument, as you can probably tell ;(

Can you play modern music too? We can give you some song, and you post them up here? ;)

I guess your a monster at Multi-tabling with fingers moving around like that ?(
    • figeljfigelj
      figeljfigelj
      Bronze
      What does the other side do with small keys? just higher notes? Don't know anything about this instrument, as you can probably tell crying
      Other side (the left one) is a bass. Bass is the low notes. I`m playing melody with my right hand and accompaniment with my left hand and put together it sounds something like that. Hope this makes sense :)

Can you play modern music too? We can give you some song, and you post them up here? wink
      Sure, but to play it great it takes some time and a hard work, but what do you mean by modern music?
    • ThatGuyMatt
      ThatGuyMatt
      Bronze
      Makes more sense, still quite lost though :D

Takes a long time? Hmm, maybe we could get some more people to pick some songs, and you pick from them to save time doing lots :P

By Modern, something thats been in the charts that most people will know. It would be interesting to hear a song played in such a different style.
    • figeljfigelj
      figeljfigelj
      Bronze
      Originally posted by MattDenness
      Takes a long time? Hmm, maybe we could get some more people to pick some songs, and you pick from them to save time doing lots :P

By Modern, something thats been in the charts that most people will know. It would be interesting to hear a song played in such a different style.
      It`s not hard to play just the melody of the song but to play it really great it takes hard work and much time. For now I don`t have much time to play some random songs, but I`ll think about it in the future.
    • darkprice
      darkprice
      Bronze
      I have an accordion, never really learned how to make it sound good lol, same with the violin :D and the piano... Don't have time to learn playing on them, so I stick to my drums and guitars.

I envy you! Fucker, you have skills! I'm so mad at myself now!

Hulk sad!

:D