This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[NL2-NL10] A2o NL2

• ilovemagic
      ilovemagic
      Bronze
      i played this hand expecting to hit 345 on the flop..so i went with it and hit a flush too lol!!!!!

Known players:
      Position:
      Stack
      SB:
      $1.26
      BB:
      $1
      UTG1:
      $1.05
      UTG2:
      $2.73
      MP1:
      $2
      MP2:
      $2
      MP3:
      $2.07
      Hero:
      $4.25
      BU:
      $2.13

0.01/0.02 No-Limit Hold'em (9 handed)
      Hand recorder used for this poker hand: PokerStrategy.com Elephant 0.106 by www.pokerstrategy.com.

Preflop: Hero is CO with A:heart: , 2:club:
      UTG1 calls $0.02, 3 folds, MP3 calls $0.02, Hero calls $0.02, 2 folds, BB checks.

Flop: ($0.09) 5:club: , 4:club: , 3:spade: (4 players)
      BB checks, UTG1 checks, MP3 bets $1.16, Hero raises to $4.23 (All-In), 2 folds, MP3 calls $0.89 (All-In), Hero gets uncalled bet back (All-In).

Turn: ($4.19) A:club:
      River: ($4.19) 9:club: (2 players)

Final Pot: $4.19

Results follow (highlight to see):
      MP3 shows (7s 6h)
      Hero shows a flush, ace high (Ah 2c)

Hero wins with a flush, ace high (Ah 2c)
  • 2 replies
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello ilovemagic,

Preflop: Fold such hands preflop!

As played
      Postflop: You are in multiway pot and even better straights possible, we have invested only 2 cents into the pot. Do you really think it's a great idea to go broke here? Do you think he could be overplaying 2pairs or sets here? If so then yes, we can consider going broke.

Best Regards.
    • ilovemagic
      ilovemagic
      Bronze
      i know a lot of people like to play low pp's by limping in. i figured I would gain a lot of value in the long run by playing vs hands such as 22-55 type hands, but in saying that, i'm not sure I want to continue playing this hand because it doesnt even draw me to any nuts type hand very often...i might consider only playing 23s, 34s, 45s, 35s type hands in a limped pot IP to try and make people playing A-x type hands pay if i flop wheel draws or just flop a wheel. but when you have the low straight you lose out too many times to higher str8 draws i feel.