This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[NL2-NL10] NL5 Turned set

• Krishjanis
      Krishjanis
      Bronze
      PokerStars - $0.05 NL (6 max) - Holdem - 5 players
      Hand converted by PokerTracker 4

SB: $11.14
      BB: $6.46
      UTG: $11.46
      Hero (CO): $7.49
      BTN: $5.23

SB posts SB $0.02, BB posts BB $0.05

Pre Flop: (pot: $0.07) Hero has J:diamond: J:heart:

Note: Raise to 25c?

UTG calls $0.05, Hero raises to $0.20, fold, fold, BB calls $0.15, fold

Flop: ($0.47, 2 players) 3:club: A:spade: 2:diamond:

Note: Can I bet half here? If he has an A he will still call a larger bet, but if he doesn't have an A he won't even call 1/2, I was going the way to lose the minimum, was that right?

BB checks, Hero bets $0.25, BB calls $0.25

Turn: ($0.97, 2 players) J:spade:

Note: How much should I bet, to get most value and not let him fold?

BB checks, Hero bets $0.65, BB calls $0.65

River: ($2.27, 2 players) 7:club:

Note: Value bet amount?

BB checks, Hero bets $1.48, BB calls $1.48

Hero shows J:diamond: J:heart: (Three of a Kind, Jacks) (Pre 84%, Flop 81%, Turn 100%)
      BB mucks 8:heart: 2:heart: (One Pair, Twos) (Pre 16%, Flop 19%, Turn 0%)
      Hero wins $5.01

Question about the hand format. Is it okay to put that note text before the action has happened? PT4 puts it like that, but I kinda feel it's harder to read it , I like to see the action first.
  • 1 reply
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello Krishjanis,

Preflop: There is one limper so I'd raise $0,25.
      Postflop: What worse hand will Call you on the flop? Most likely I would just Check it behind and reevaluate it on the turn. And if you even do Bet the flop then definitely bet bigger turn & river.

Question about the hand format. Is it okay to put that note text before the action has happened? PT4 puts it like that, but I kinda feel it's harder to read it , I like to see the action first.

Kind of difficult to read, that's true but ain't a problem. If you can set it differently then try another way.

Best Regards.