A new football tipser site

• CrazyNutts
      CrazyNutts
      Bronze
      Hi.I have found a kinda new tipser site who is offering nice and free tips for the moment,but i would be interested to subscribe to one of their packages and i want to know if anyone of you did that,and if it is ok.I read on another forum that they are serious,exe members of one of the biggest tipsers site, but i still wanna check with you guys.I don't think i am allowed to post the site here,i would like a moderator to tell me if i am allowed,if not those who are subscribed to those kind of sited can pm me and discuss.Thanks
  • 4 replies
    • holmeboy
      holmeboy
      Bronze
      A lot of these tipster sites are scams so I'd be a bit apprehensive to be honest...

I read a lot of sports betting forums so I might be able to tell you if it's legit or not... I've added you in community anyway.
    • CrazyNutts
      CrazyNutts
      Bronze
      It's like 10days since i started to follow them and i must say they got impressive tips,i talked to them and there will be still 1more week of free predictions,i subscribed for 30%discount they seem serious,but i am not sure yet:)
    • holmeboy
      holmeboy
      Bronze
      If you give the name I might be able to help determine whether it's legit or not.

Just PM if your worried about posting here
    • CrazyNutts
      CrazyNutts
      Bronze
      I am not worried but a moderator deleted the link,i understand it is not ok to link it here.So if anybody wants to know about the site,or have any knowlegde just pm.