usefulness for fpp

• gemgem69
      gemgem69
      Bronze
      I have heard people say 30% rakeback on pokerstars somewhere where do you claim this. Also is there a profitable way to use the fpp to win torny dollars through satellites rather than use the rakeback option.
  • 9 replies
    • helemaalnicks
      helemaalnicks
      Bronze
      i call the fpp system 'rakeback', because you can use it for the ultrasoft sunday million satelites, and unregister from sunday million for 215T$.
    • gemgem69
      gemgem69
      Bronze
      1 table sng? thats a 1500fp buy in I only have 3000 fpp atm. would 70fpp sats to sunday hundred grand be any good $11 per win. Or should I just build it up for better ones.
    • ManniXXX
      ManniXXX
      Bronze
      70fpp buyins are very soft. Depends on how much you play/how long you intend to stay. If your in for the long haul I'd wait until you have 13500 and buy the ticket to the Sunday million like nick said.
    • helemaalnicks
      helemaalnicks
      Bronze
      Originally posted by ManniXXX
      70fpp buyins are very soft. Depends on how much you play/how long you intend to stay. If your in for the long haul I'd wait until you have 13500 and buy the ticket to the Sunday million like nick said.
      nonono, i didnt say that. I said, play qualifiers. If you're ok with playing 1.1$ s&g's, which 70fpp qualifiers are, then Id say, play those, if you dont want to do that, you can just wait till you're ready for other qualifiers, for the sunday million. Dont buy in for sunday million directly, because you can't unregister and take the 215T$ then.
    • gemgem69
      gemgem69
      Bronze
      no i dont like $1. I guess I could play the WSOP rounds there more to my limit atm so whatever I earn off them will be useful $1=boring grind. But I am guna save them up anyway decide what to do with them when I have 20k+
    • ManniXXX
      ManniXXX
      Bronze
      Originally posted by helemaalnicks
      Originally posted by ManniXXX
      nonono, i didnt say that. I said, play qualifiers. If you're ok with playing 1.1$ s&g's, which 70fpp qualifiers are, then Id say, play those, if you dont want to do that, you can just wait till you're ready for other qualifiers, for the sunday million. Dont buy in for sunday million directly, because you can't unregister and take the 215T$ then.
      The tickets that you buy from the store right? I didn't know you couldn't use them this way :( That kinda sucks.
    • Cardbender
      Cardbender
      Bronze
      Play the 40 fpp "rebuy" for WSOP entery. Usually top 20 or so get ticket.

cash out ticket 4K Fpp. Then use the 4k to enter sunday million and warm up qualifyers.

Cash out the 215Tourney bux. keep doing this you will be surprised how fast the cash builds up.

I advise not to waste 13500 FPP on sunday mill entry it is quite easy to get a ticket in the qualifyers.

If you want to enter the WSOP just buyin to the 30+3 qualifyer. I came 30th :( . Damn AA. But its your best and cheapest way to go.

30+3 is worth way less than 4K Fpp.
    • Vargan
      Vargan
      Bronze
      Originally posted by CardBender420
      Play the 40 fpp "rebuy" for WSOP entery. Usually top 20 or so get ticket.

cash out ticket 4K Fpp. Then use the 4k to enter sunday million and warm up qualifyers.

Cash out the 215Tourney bux. keep doing this you will be surprised how fast the cash builds up.

I advise not to waste 13500 FPP on sunday mill entry it is quite easy to get a ticket in the qualifyers.

If you want to enter the WSOP just buyin to the 30+3 qualifyer. I came 30th :( . Damn AA. But its your best and cheapest way to go.

30+3 is worth way less than 4K Fpp.
      Does this work?
      When does the 40fpp rebuys stop being available? I'm leaving for Beijing tommorow and will have limited playtime untill may 12th.

This looks like good practice and its profitable.
    • Cardbender
      Cardbender
      Bronze
      Yes it works, the trick is to get the initial 4K FPP. Be patient steal on the bubble, play soild. I have won the 40fpp twice now out of 7 trys.

I won 215 ticket twice in the 400fpp, should have been 3 but i got greedy and went all in with AA when I should have sat out.

Then once you have this built up just play the 1$-5$ guarentee tourneys and restart with the 40fpp entry tourney.

I'm not sure how long stars has the WSOP promotion running.

PS- there are more fish in the sunday million qualifyers than the Warm-up qualifyers.