Pre Flop: ($0.15) Hero has 8:club: 8:spade:

fold, Hero raises to $0.30, fold, fold, BB calls $0.20

Flop: ($0.65, 2 players) K:diamond: K:heart: 3:diamond:
      BB checks, Hero bets $0.46, BB calls $0.46

Turn: ($1.57, 2 players) K:club:
      BB checks, Hero bets $0.80, BB raises to $1.95, Hero calls $1.15

River: ($5.47, 2 players) 2:heart:
      BB bets $5.20, Hero calls $5.20

BB shows 7:diamond: A:diamond: (Three of a Kind, Kings) (PreFlop 33%, Flop 41%, Turn 9%)
      Hero shows 8:club: 8:spade: (Full House, Kings full of Eights) (PreFlop 67%, Flop 59%, Turn 91%)
      Hero wins $15.08
  • 3 replies
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello Sikac,

Without knowing much about the opponent I don't really like the call-down cause a lot of hands beat you, even 99 beats you which could be calling preflop this way and of course TT-QQ or even Kx. You just beat bluff.

Calling the turn is fine but river is rather fold for me vs unknown.

Best Regards.
    • HansTheGreat
      HansTheGreat
      Bronze
      Originally posted by veriz
      Hello Sikac,

Without knowing much about the opponent I don't really like the call-down cause a lot of hands beat you, even 99 beats you which could be calling preflop this way and of course TT-QQ or even Kx. You just beat bluff.

Calling the turn is fine but river is rather fold for me vs unknown.

Best Regards.
      Well don t know how to post stats from PT. Anyways I didn t have that much infos. This was the first table that I opened and I followed the action really good and I noticed that he was more agressive then passive but small sample size. But from what I saw I doubt that he would ever flat there with JJ+, very small chances. Also since he was more aggro I would like to know how would he have played 77, 66, 55,44. What I think was inducing my bluff was my turn bet. it is just half potsize so it represents Ax hands in most cases. When he called on the flop I had to add aswell FD and A3,34. I excluded the Kx hands because I think people overall slowplay quads and of course it is kinda hard to put someone on quads. So mostly I saw just 99 and TT beating me and since he was aggressive I thought he would play this way also some lower PP aswell of course bluffs.
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      If you expect those kind of things and you think he is really capable of bluffing then of course you can call down there. His pot size Bet is pretty polarized range anyways towards to only nuts or nothing.