BTN: $3.85
      SB: $5.29
      BB: $2.07
      UTG: $11.57
      UTG+1: $19.50
      MP: $10.23

SB posts SB $0.05, BB posts BB $0.10

Pre Flop: ($0.15) Hero has K:diamond: Q:diamond:

UTG calls $0.10, fold, fold, MP+1 calls $0.10, Hero raises to $0.60, fold, fold, fold, fold, MP+1 calls $0.50

Flop: ($1.45, 2 players) 9:club: 7:spade: 6:diamond:
      MP+1 checks, Hero checks

Turn: ($1.45, 2 players) 2:diamond:
      MP+1 bets $1.38, fold

Would you also fold? Cbet flop? Player loose!
  • 3 replies
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello Sikac,

I would rather still CB the flop to gain fold equity + of course we can always decide what to do on the turn while we have overcards+backdoors. :) But as played not much you can do there, you don't have the implied odds.

Best Regards.
    • HansTheGreat
      HansTheGreat
      Bronze
      Originally posted by veriz
      Hello Sikac,

I would rather still CB the flop to gain fold equity + of course we can always decide what to do on the turn while we have overcards+backdoors. :) But as played not much you can do there, you don't have the implied odds.

Best Regards.
      Just ana overall question. Cbetting in position should be much bigger then OOP, right. But should I really Cbet here since you said against looser opponents it is mostly one Cbet = donanting money. He was loose so I decided to check and see a free card. Would you advise me in such spots to Cbet against any kinda of loose player?
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      With IP we CB usually more cause we can secure us a free card very often and can decide what we going to do on turn. Well, if you ain't CBetting here then you ain't able to Call the FD either on the turn but meanwhile you would just Check behind there. :P Or maybe even have taken down the pot on flop.