Hi $50 Bonus?

• 5 replies
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Hi Luffstir,

Welcome to our community! :) Where are you from?

The starting capital will take around 48 hours to be visible on your poker account. Take it into consideration that on weekends it may take a tiny bit longer. Perfect opportunity for you to read as many articles as you can before you start to play.

Are you experienced poker player already or new to it Which poker room have you picked then?

Ingrid
    • Luffstir
      Luffstir
      Bronze
      Ive been playing for about 3 years and chose titan poker but i will be reading the articles to expand my knowledge because you cant know too much :) and i done it 2 nights ago but not been 48 hours yet :)
    • purplefizz
      purplefizz
      Bronze
      a warm welcome to you! oh i see you've met Ingrid already. she is the awesome Community Manager for the english community. :) this site operates on 19 languages and each community has their own manager.

it's Sunday so you might have to wait a little bit longer for your transfer. but you have completed all the steps right? i'm not sure if you were asked for ID verification, but the transfer is usually completed within 48 hours of verification (not 48 hours of doing the quiz).

wow, 3 years is a long time already :) you must have quite some experience already. so what game types do you play and and what limits?

looking forward to more posts from you around here :)

smiles,
      wendy
    • Luffstir
      Luffstir
      Bronze
      Hi purplefizz how are you today ? :)
      As for the type of games i play is normally NL Holdem and occasionally PL Omaha but still learning about Omaha and usually i play a £5 tournament at my local pub or if im playing online i will play 2p-4p up to 5p-10p depending on my br i also like to play bounty hunters. Wbu do you play poker or are you just a moderator?
    • purplefizz
      purplefizz
      Bronze
      oh you answered here! haha we are all over the place. :D sorry about that.

yea i used to be a regular member just like you. but i guess ive loitered around so long they decided to make me mod. :D