BTN: $3.14
      SB: $10.09
      BB: $3.70
      Hero (UTG): $9.85
      UTG+1: $9.85
      MP: $5.98

SB posts SB $0.05, BB posts BB $0.10

Pre Flop: ($0.15) Hero has Q:spade: Q:diamond:

Hero raises to $0.30, fold, fold, MP+1 raises to $1.00, fold, fold, fold, fold, Hero calls $0.70

Flop: ($2.15, 2 players) J:club: K:spade: 9:club:
      Hero checks, MP+1 bets $1.53, fold

MP+1 wins $2.05

He was 12/10 with 5% 3bet
  • 5 replies
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello martinemem,

How many hands do you have on the opponent? Of course such a line is possible but now again you are going to be OOP and it's not that easy to play our hand that way. But as you do Call then not much to do postflop cause most of his 3betting range did hit.

Best Regards.
    • martinemem
      martinemem
      Bronze
      i also have about 280 hands on him.

But i saw i make a mistake against him, because he was cbetting 85% and 0% turn, so a huge mistake i didnt se that leak before, then i would probably have raised him on the flop
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Originally posted by martinemem
      i also have about 280 hands on him.

But i saw i make a mistake against him, because he was cbetting 85% and 0% turn, so a huge mistake i didnt se that leak before, then i would probably have raised him on the flop
      Any information on position 3bets? Cause it's an overall one. It might be even safer rather to 4bet and go broke or just fold cause with calling you going to play it OOP. And nope, Check/Raising the flop would just make a lot worse hands to fold and better ones continue. ;)
    • martinemem
      martinemem
      Bronze
      I do know the best option would be to 4 bet him. But i dont like get it in with KK QQ JJ, because i am trying to play this limit with the smallest amount of varians as possible, until i have played about 30-50k hands on it, then i would play more forward.

Even though i dont like calling a wet board with middlepair, it would maybe be a better choice, since i problably could lower the varians by seeing the river for free. And since he always gives up on the turn, i would expect him to fire a c-bet on both a J and a K, but to me, it just seems like a "win small, loose big" situation.

The only fact that comes to mind, that make the raise on the flop undoable, is the fact that he could be shoving with his draw, even when a draw doesnt seem to be in his range.
      I like to 3bet flop, because i could take it down right there, hence he would fold his J, with no free card that could complete some kind of draw, and then just fold to a shove.
      But as i have figured out now, he could in that spot also shove with a draw, so i would put myself in a impossible spot.

And last, i use pt3, and i cant seem to find theese info's under details of the player, so i dont know where to find it?
      Except for from now on, where i have added 3-betted pots in to my hud in possitionwise - thanks to you, a GREAT stats i havent even thought about adding yet.
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      And last, i use pt3, and i cant seem to find theese info's under details of the player, so i dont know where to find it?

Guess you need some new HUD for it and more updated one, maybe you have some old PT3. Newer one should have it or either way I guess you have to set it up yourself.