I need your help to become a professional.

• GiveMeChoren
      Hi everyone!

Im in a contest called Poker Pro Operation from the Hispanic Community. Its a pick of 6 players who go to Gibraltar for 3 months where we have very good teachers 4 days at week DeluxeSamy and Siete777, we have some obligation like play at least 100K hands on NL100 at month, post and analize 3 hands per day and someone more.

I think is my chance to come true my dream, but I need your help because the Argentian community is so strong and they vote for his compatriot regardless quality of the vid that we should to make. Your help is my last shot because the poll ends at 23:59 CET. I dont want leave this opportunity.

Here is the poll [Edited]

If you want to get more info about me can serch for GiveMeChoren on PTR or asked me here.

Thank you very much for pay me attention and sorry if my english isnt enought good.
  • 1 reply
    • ThatGuyMatt
      Hey GiveMeChoren,

As much as you want to win this, it is incredibly unfair to come to other communities and ask for our votes when we do not know you, or your competitors. It would not be a fair vote, and could potentially ruin your chances of winning completely.

I have edited your link out to avoid any cheating in this, but I still wish you the bess of luck winning in a fair and clean way :)

How would you feel if you lost this by 5 votes, when you played fair but the winner got votes from other Communities? Not very happy I'd imagine.

Also moving to the Community board.