Allow my self to ????introduce my self?

• izzakk80
      Hi boys, and girls
      Im from Lampasas Texas
      I have been playing online tourneys and cash games for a bit, and I'm pretty much addicted.
      I'm also oddley good looking.
      NL Holdem is my game of choice.
  • 3 replies
    • ExternalUseOnly
      Hey izzakk80

Hows things over in Texas?

How did black friday affect you? Have you made the switch to live poker?

Good to have you at looking forward to seeing you posting around the forums, hope the online poker situation in the US of A starts to look a bit better soon

All the best
    • izzakk80
      Everything is good.
      I wasnt involved with poker during the black friday nightmare. But it is effecting me now of course. There are still a few sites that accept us players. Not sure about the legal aspect of having us playing, but I mainley just get on and play freeroll tournaments. Its weird, on these sites its easy to deposit funds but a completely different story cashing out. I still consider my self a fish but I'm a fish that can pull u out of the boat on occasion.
      I also play a few local games during the week.

I look forward to learning from the pros.
    • purplefizz
      hey izzakk80,

a warm welcome to the forums! :D oddly goodlooking eh? now you need to post pics with that! :D

if you want to learn poker, then you've come to the right place. there's still lots of free material to learn from (as well as the totally awesome beginner school absolutely free - link in my sig), but if you want to get access to higher level articles and vids, you can consider buying a subscription (link in here:)

let us know i you need any help!