bankroll

• pdmc70
      pdmc70
      Bronze
      Hi,

I have released all my $50 and my bankroll was £85 after a decent finish in a MTT, i deposited another £20 to lift my restrictions as stated, but still cant enter $3 sit n go etc..

can anyone tell me why
  • 4 replies
    • Daenerys
      Daenerys
      Bronze
      Yes, you need to contact support for them to lift the restrictions. Considering the fact they dont like replying to emails and live chat is on half the time at the best, you may need to wait for a bit until you can play whatever you want.
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Daenerys
      Yes, you need to contact support for them to lift the restrictions. Considering the fact they dont like replying to emails and live chat is on half the time at the best, you may need to wait for a bit until you can play whatever you want.

+1

This is correct, one you have contacted 770Support they will lift the restrictions for you. Please keep BRM (Bankroll Management) in mind for your future play :)

Best regards,
      Gary
    • pdmc70
      pdmc70
      Bronze
      Thanks, can you tell me why they are now asking to see the front and back of my debit card and an identity card - seems highly unusual as i've never been asked for anything like this before, they already had a copy of my passport when i joined???
      pdmc70
    • Beachralle
      Beachralle
      Bronze
      Originally posted by pdmc70
      Thanks, can you tell me why they are now asking to see the front and back of my debit card and an identity card - seems highly unusual as i've never been asked for anything like this before, they already had a copy of my passport when i joined???
      pdmc70
      Hi pdmc70,

Probably for some security reasons in general.

But to lift up the restrictions you have to deposit at least $100 like (or generate $50 of rake) it is stated here: http://www.pokerstrategy.com/poker-770/free50/ and here:http://www.pokerstrategy.com/poker-770/getting-started/

If nonetheless possible please post it here.