This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[NL20-NL50] JJ NL20 SH terrible board run out

• Wacko118
      Wacko118
      Bronze
      Grabbed by Holdem Manager
      NL Holdem $0.20(BB) IPoker
      SB ($18.51)
      Hero ($21.23)
      UTG ($21.21)
      CO ($20)
      BTN ($24.16)

Dealt to Hero J:club: J:heart:

fold, fold, BTN raises to $0.45, SB calls $0.35, Hero raises to $1.80, BTN calls $1.35, fold

FLOP ($4.05) 4:spade: Q:diamond: K:spade:

Hero checks, BTN checks

TURN ($4.05) 4:spade: Q:diamond: K:spade: J:diamond:

Hero bets $3.20, BTN calls $3.20

RIVER ($10.45) 4:spade: Q:diamond: K:spade: J:diamond: T:diamond:

Hero checks, BTN bets $12, Hero calls $12

opponent is very aggro 33/27/4.0 only few hundred hands but his fold to 3bet is only 50%. and WTSD is 50%. His 4 bet is also high, range of 4%.

I feel the hand is just insane as i tried to narrow his range down and i couldnt think of anything he may have apart from AQ, or like KJ maybe or KT or something and ended up clicking call.

I just dont know what hands check back flop and call turn on that board that contain an ace... AQ maybe but the board is so wet... Surely a flush draw would bet...

I feel when i check dont i just give the impression that im folding to everything on that river.
  • 1 reply
    • Kaitz20
      Kaitz20
      Bronze
      Hi,

I think you can´t really c/c river, since he has there most of the times Ax hand and he would valuebet that hand every time. You can consider sometimes b/f river 5$, but since pot isn´t that big I think c/f should also be fine

best regards,