Full Tilt using FTP points

• Zudikas
      Zudikas
      Bronze
      Hi.

I have some questions about tournaments.

Just play a buy-in 400 FTP and have won a seat for a next tournament: 1$ Million Guarantee Satellite and can win a seat for # 43052813. Interesting.

Are there more players who use this system and what can you tell me about it?

I like tournaments :D
  • 2 replies
    • theloniousbones
      theloniousbones
      Bronze
      It's not much of a system really. Variance is too great in how they set-up some of those satellites, so it's not exactly a profitable method, unless you're a luckbox and go on to cash, but the odds of that happening are slight.

I've played the FTP points satellites often enough, but more often than not as an act of desperation, when I'm busted and I use 200FTPs to enter a 9-seat SNG to qualify and then withdraw from the tournament and exchange the T$ so I can get started... ;)

Anyways, I play them for fun but I wouldn't try to make a profit at it, especially considering how much rake you have to generate to get the points in the first place, I think there's better ways to spend my money.

Good luck in the Sunday Million Satellite, but if I were you I'd unregister and convert the entry fee. You can make more money than playing the tourney.
    • Zudikas
      Zudikas
      Bronze
      Thank for the reply.

I like to finish my day with a tournament, so a free one's always fun.
      Seems i need to do some research about those FTP's.

Im really a new comer about rake's and bonusses.
      Of cource i read alot here, but still not understand how to make really profit with exchange.

I unregistered from the tournament and got 2.500 FTP's.

What more can i do with those FTP's, beside by a T-shirt :D
      So, some advice is welcome.