This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[NL2-NL10] Nl2 AA 13/02

• Alesh123
      Alesh123
      Bronze
      Known players:
      Position:
      Stack
      Hero:
      $0,53
      BU:
      $1,87

0,01/0,02 No-Limit Hold'em (9 handed)
      Hand recorder used for this poker hand: PokerStrategy.com Elephant 0.105 by www.pokerstrategy.com.

Preflop: Hero is MP3 with A:heart: , A:club:
      4 folds, Hero raises to $0,06, CO folds, BU calls $0,06, 2 folds.

Flop: ($0,15) J:heart: , 8:diamond: , 4:diamond: (2 players)
      Hero bets $0,07, BU calls $0,07.

Turn: ($0,29) 6:diamond: (2 players)
      Hero bets $0,21, BU raises to $0,42, Hero folds.

Final Pot: $0,92
      I Just can't win i guess ...
      My mistake -> on turn i bet only 1/2. But i guess that guy will call anything.
  • 2 replies
    • Gerv
      Gerv
      Bronze
      Hey Alesh,

I would bet bigger on the Flop, like 13 cents because you want maximum value and protection from draws.

Furthermore you can get it all-in on the Turn since your stack is below the Pot. As played, I don't think you can fold with your remaining stack versus pot odds

He can still shove J:cT for example which you are still doing great against

Best regards,
      Gerv
    • Alesh123
      Alesh123
      Bronze
      You are right - he can raise with J :club: T :diamond: - top pair + flush draw.
      I didn't expect that. And now i see, that flop bet is realy bad - i just give him money :)
      I feel much better now, cause i know that i make huge mistake - i have realy bad week.

Tnx