100K bonus

• Pevojed
      Pevojed
      Silver
      7th february i deposited 12$, with code 100K.
      I pleyed 100k freeroll i finished on final table, and received $142
      I wonted to cash-out 120$ by my Visa card and when i made cash-out request I received message "If you make this tranaction you will not have right to deposit bonus" (sory about my bad translatinon) In header of diialogbox is Skrill Grand EPT Freeroll Kopenhagen.
      My qustion is:
      Will I lose the right to play 100K freeroll tournaments making this transaction
      Do I have any Skrill bonus - knowing I didn't made any deposit by Skril,
  • 4 replies
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Gold
      Originally posted by Pevojed
      7th february i deposited 12$, with code 100K.
      I pleyed 100k freeroll i finished on final table, and received $142
      I wonted to cash-out 120$ by my Visa card and when i made cash-out request I received message "If you make this tranaction you will not have right to deposit bonus" (sory about my bad translatinon) In header of diialogbox is Skrill Grand EPT Freeroll Kopenhagen.
      My qustion is:
      Will I lose the right to play 100K freeroll tournaments making this transaction
      Do I have any Skrill bonus - knowing I didn't made any deposit by Skril,
      Hey there Pevojed,

You should not lose the right to play these freerolls by making this withdrawal. I have withdrawn after making a deposit and I can still register for these tournaments. However, you should email Stars support just to verify this 100%.

In regards to the EPT Skrill freeroll, this is an ongoing promotion that if you deposit via Skrill you get a free entry into a monthly freeroll.

EPT Skrill Freeroll

As you haven't deposited using Skrill, I don't see why this has come up, maybe it's a glitch on PokerStars end. Nothing to worry about anyways ;)

If you have any further questions, please don't hesitate to ask :)

Best regards,
      Gary
    • sridneel
      sridneel
      Bronze
      u r talking about stars right..?
      ya u'll be able to play the freerolls but your first deposit bonus( the pokerstars upto 600$ bonus) will be void and u will not be eligible for it...not sure though let ingrid confirm it...
    • Pevojed
      Pevojed
      Silver
      I think that the message haven't relation with STARS600 bonus because I made first deposit at 10 months ago or earlier
      I sent the same question to support service.
      Tank you for for support
      Best regards
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Gold
      Hey Pevojed,

Any word from PokerStars support then?

Best regards,
      Gary