888 player notes box

• tomzyb
      tomzyb
      Bronze
      I have a hard time writing down my notes on players as tables with my turn keeps stealing focus from the player's notes box. As far as i know, the only possible options are to set focus on chatbox or bettingbox when my turn on the table, but no option to select to not stealing focus from the player notes box when i'm writing. Any suggestions?

And second, any chance of turning sound to mute, other than turning off my headphones :coolface: ?
  • 1 reply
    • Heave112
      Heave112
      Bronze
      If you have windows 7 you can mute the application, Right click on the Volume button on Bottom right corner of task bar right on the left of the TIME, Click on "Open Volume Mixer" then you will see the list of open applications that make sounds and mute it. As per regarding your complaint, unfortunately I face the same problem 10 tabling on 888 it starts to piss me off. I start to type my notes, on other tables and it appears on all tables so i start pressing enter and shit like, " hey , noob, fish, -ev push, turn etc. Go on like different tables xD