Licence

• 4 replies
    • gemgem69
      gemgem69
      Bronze
      Takes up to a month Iv reached 2k as well I am w8ing for mine.
    • ciRith
      ciRith
      Bronze
      We don't give any licences out yet because we are still in our alpha phase. You can use the software for free and it's working fine already too. Maybe you want to try it out? :)

http://devblog.pokerstrategy.com/2008/04/17/v036-release-some-filter-problems-solved/
    • archivaldodelacruz
      archivaldodelacruz
      Bronze
      Why its so expensive to get a licence of the elephant, I mean 2000 strategy points???? for a software thats seems to have a lot of problems. Ive downloaded the poker tracker 3 beta and it seems to work without that troubles, and the interface is better than the last version.
    • ciRith
      ciRith
      Bronze
      The elephant doesn't cost anything yet. We are still working at it and it will stay for free until it isn't stable.
      PT3 is already in the beta phase and not that much better yet....

Even 2000 points cost you nothing (You don't pay real money for it. You do for PT3 if it's finished.). If you play tracked by us you will gain the points as soon as you reach a level where you really need it. Before it is just contrahery to your game developement. If you don't want to wait you can test it (we will have a free trial version) or you use the beginner version which we will programm as well which stays for free for ALL.
      Additionally we will sale it for 80$ for all users who don't want to play 2000 points or who need several versions.)

Which probelms do you have by the way? It's running really good right now.