Holdem Manager 2

• daenyboi
      daenyboi
      Bronze
      Hello forumers.

Im in serious need of help and i starting to lose my mind because i dont get it right.

I have downloaded the trial 60 days for HM2, i have auto saved HH from PartyPoker and when starting a table in HM2 client i see that active table, but it says waiting for hands and i dont get any info on certain players directly on the table, which type they are percentages etc. Please help.

(if this is in the wrong forum please move it)
  • 8 replies
    • trickybob
      trickybob
      Bronze
      I'm sure somebody here might be able to help, but the HM forum on the HM site is very good.
      If you post there, they will get back to you pretty quick and be the best people to help.
      You have to register and then log in (obviously) and then go to support menu and select forums.
      Start a thread there and they are quick and very helpful - I have had a few issues they have helped me with.
      Sorry I can't be more use with the specific issue you have.
    • ThatGuyMatt
      ThatGuyMatt
      Bronze
      Hey daenyboi,

I'll move this over to the software board where you will get a better result.

We also have a HM Representative who checks there regularly so hopefully he will sort it out :) Or maybe even some of our other members know a solution?
    • daenyboi
      daenyboi
      Bronze
      Yeah i hope so, i cant get my head around how it works, it appears to work on Party Poker, only though with the trial version i dont get information on players instant on the table, also i have problems with Partys lagging client..
    • netsrak
      netsrak
      Gold
      Please check your handhistory settings: http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/701/Party+Poker
      Your party client should be installed in english language and should be configured to write english handhistories.
      The folder for this handhistories must be added to the HM2 auto-import folders.

And you must play real money tables.

If the hands are being imported into HM2 please check your configuration of the Hand importing -> Site import times. For Party you need to enter a 6 (if you are in central european time zone). Its the difference between Party server time and your local time zone.
    • daenyboi
      daenyboi
      Bronze

Looks like this on the tables, and nothing happens on the tables?
    • netsrak
      netsrak
      Gold
      You need an english party poker client.
      Have you checked the settings from the FAQ link i posted above?
    • daenyboi
      daenyboi
      Bronze
      So if Party Poker is installed in English instead of Swedish it will show statistics per every player instantly on the table?=)

EDIT: Got it wporking now when i installed it in English instead.

Now to another question, i dont know a shit and its like Greek language to me, many shortnings of words like EV, VPIP etc dont understand a thing, and when i now finally get player stats directly on to the table it just shows number whom i dont know what it means hehehe :]
    • netsrak
      netsrak
      Gold
      Thats what you find in the strategy sections of this forum.

Here is a basic explanation from a technical point: http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/292/What+do+the+HUD+stats+mean%3F