PT4 beta stats

• Castle93
      Castle93
      Bronze
      Im using the beta for PT4 atm and i know you can set a preferred seat obviously so everyones stats are in the right place, however when i open more tables my stats just end up on a random seat, id like it to always be in the same place so i can sit, lets say, on the bottem left hand corner of all my tables just so i dont get confused, can i move stats or how do i make sure my stats always end up on a particular seat
  • 5 replies
    • patszerdonk
      patszerdonk
      Bronze
      Do you familiar with PT3? I do not use PT4 but I assumed it the same with PT4. You can try:

1. Look at import tab - Auto import
      2. Choose your room or Network.
      3. Thick on "auto center" (ipoker network), or prefered seat (Party, stars, etc), or something like that. Depend on your site.
    • Castle93
      Castle93
      Bronze
      thank for getting back to me pat, i never used PT3 no but im sure they are very similar

ive set the perferred seat, like for me its "seat 7", however i dont really get it because the stats are on a different seat at each table, just scattered around, id like it so my stats line up with the bottem right hand seat everytime.
    • patszerdonk
      patszerdonk
      Bronze
      I don't know the exact seat setting (I'm playing Short handed/6man). Try it until you get the right seat. Once you get it, it will remember your seat, so time you open similar table, the HUD will be placed on the right place.

If you still have trouble, just ask it here. I'm a little hurry at the moment and can't open my PT3 to give you detailed explanation. Just remember that PT is a little hard to set it up, but it very powerful! GL
    • patszerdonk
      patszerdonk
      Bronze
      you can move the HUD by "right click and drag". After you got the ideal HUD setting, save it. (by right clicking the tiny PT icon on the table - save setting)
    • Castle93
      Castle93
      Bronze
      okay thanks ill try that! :D