VorpalF2F
      Super Moderator
      Super Moderator

The stats are:
      Name | $Won | BB/100 Hands
      VPiP | PDR | AF 3Bet | F3Bet
      WTSD | W$WSDr | W$SD CBet | FCBet
      AttStl | ATSCO | ATSBU | ATSSB | FBB2SA | FSB2SA

Assume for a moment that you are the player with the lower set of stats.

In general, how do you play those whose stats resemble the one above?
      This guy raises more hands than I play.

In this session, I had just plain crap in the blinds, and folded pretty much all of them.
      Generally, I will call a steal raise w/ KKxxx+, re-raise w/ any 2pr or better -- is that too tight here?

When faced with a wide-open player like this, to you tighten up or loosen up?

Oddly, there is one player like this that I can just take money off of, but some of them give me fits.

What are the general principles?
  • 1 reply
    • Huricano
      Huricano
      Bronze
      That's only 85h so his AtS are inaccurate.
      He may as well steal with AA+ (limp worse) as well as get crazy on BTN and steal with 22+ or wider.

Generally, I will call a steal raise w/ KKxxx+, re-raise w/ any 2pr or better -- is that too tight here?

That's not too tight - that's fucking nitty!
      If you're defending only with KK+ then you're folding ~86% of the time, so that he can CORRECTLY STEAL 100%

When faced with a wide-open player like this, to you tighten up or loosen up?

Ofc loosen up. In NL game you can wait for a better spot and win his whole stack.
      In FL when someone is playing like a maniac, you can't just sit down and wait for KK+

You need to wait for some showdowns to find out his worst open raising from each positions. Until then I'm defending BB vs BTN with 88A+, SB vs BTN JJ+ (3bet AA+) and payoff him with unimproved JJ(A/K)+ from BB and QQK+ from SB...sth like that.

I can give you a better guidline if I know exactly what he is stealing with.