Bad play abuse

• gemgem69
      gemgem69
      Bronze
      Lately around the bubble and itm I have been getting called a donkey for pushing when I am less than 14BB. They keep saying this aint poker go play lotto ignoring the fact I have only been playing top hands till this point. I know for a fact I am not a bad player with a ROI of 22.5% for this limit I may have a few holes in my play but not enough to get called a donkey.

Any1 else found this?
  • 8 replies
    • helemaalnicks
      helemaalnicks
      Bronze
      over 90% of the players are losing players, so if they think you're playing well, you're clearly doing something wrong.
    • armo
      armo
      Bronze
      Originally posted by helemaalnicks
      over 90% of the players are losing players, so if they think you're playing well, you're clearly doing something wrong.
      Nice one :D

I would probably have fun with the "experts" by keeping the conversation up, asking for advices etc :) You can always write something like "iM so drnuk!11", or shove strong hand and quickly type "wooops, misclick, dont call that!". But if they really bother you, there must be way to disable the chat or put certain users in chat ignore mode.
    • helemaalnicks
      helemaalnicks
      Bronze
      You can always write something like "iM so drnuk!11", or shove strong hand and quickly type "wooops, misclick, dont call that!".

OMG DONT DO THAT!

FE>showdowns. Just play your own game. If they say "next time ill call you", don't tighten up, they won't call you any looser.
    • gemgem69
      gemgem69
      Bronze
      the old sheriff phychology.
    • danwong
      danwong
      Bronze
      I get called a donkey all the time.

I just tell them they're asses too.
    • chenny8888
      chenny8888
      Silver
      i ask for poker advice for kicks. i get called a donkey the most on the (very soft) 15+1$ limit, where i run at around 30% ROI. so hmm... me >>> you, sir.
    • damaincontender
      damaincontender
      Bronze
      so hmm... me >>> you, sir.
      lol...+1
    • p0kerQT
      p0kerQT
      Bronze
      yeh I've had someone tell me that I'm not actually playing when I'm in push/fold mode =l as if choosing my moments to push, and folding %!^&ty cards which seem to hit the flop half the time, isn't playing.

People that limp with less than 10bb's are just bleeding their chips away, and allowing possibly weaker hands to see a cheap flop. so the ones calling u a donk are the donks if they don't understand that