Grabbed by Holdem Manager
      NL Holdem $0.10(BB) Replayer
      SB ($10.35)
      BB ($5.67)
      UTG ($19.93)
      CO ($8.91)
      Hero ($9.80)

Dealt to Hero J:heart: Q:diamond:

fold, CO raises to $0.25, Hero raises to $0.70, fold, fold, CO calls $0.45

FLOP ($1.55) 8:club: K:spade: T:spade:

CO checks, Hero bets $0.85, CO raises to $2.10, Hero calls $1.25

TURN ($5.75) 8:club: K:spade: T:spade: Q:club:

CO checks, Hero checks

RIVER ($5.75) 8:club: K:spade: T:spade: Q:club: 6:diamond:

CO bets $6.11 (AI), Hero calls $6.11

31/23/3.4 874HANDS

PRE: i 3Bet him a lot, becouse he open only 2,5bb so mu bluff are cheap. QJ isn't great but have some CRE and if i get call i can win SDvalue when pick up paris. Important is he 4b 10% and FT3b 65%, and he calls IP don't OOP.

F: When he calls me i think he must strong range 88+, AQ-AT, KQ-KT but no AA-KK,AK i think this hand he 4b here so easy c-bet and when he c/r i put him KT, TT/bluff, semibluff - becsoue he is very agressiv flop but we don't history that he c/r here KQ-KJ, so i call my draw for impleid odds.

T: isn't great but he cheks and i think if he has AJ, TT, KT he shoves, becosue he isn't player who c/r mosnter and c/r again or c/c becosue turn is scary. So i think i should bet here for protetion my hand.

R: no chanche and he shoves and i have read he potted mosnter so i think i can't call here.
  • 4 replies
    • Alan883
      Alan883
      Bronze
      Hi deivid2,

well i think we don't need to 3bet such hand like JQ since it is possible that happen exactly this what happened in your case. Better to call on BTN if there isn't any active squeezer on blinds and play your hand nicely IP.

His cheap OR means also that he has cheap call if you 3bet....don't forget this.

On flop i would check behind to get free card and fold to further river action if my straight doesn't complete.

On river there are just to many hands that beat us so fold here is the only correct move.
    • deivid2
      deivid2
      Global
      why you checkback flop?
      becsoue you think his ragne OOP hit pretty well this flop and expect c/r a lot?
    • Alan883
      Alan883
      Bronze
      Hi again,

If he called 3bet i think there are many hands in his range that won't fold on your cbet. That is why I prefer check flop and see what turn offers.

Of course all depends about the opponent you play against and your image. He may fold some lower PP but that is all i guess. You also don't like to see on turn any :spade: card.

It is close but i would still prefer to just check flop,

Lets wait also what our pro judge will say about it.
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello deivid2,

Most likely I wouldn't really hero-call here, especially being a 3bet pot. I would also Check behind the turn and most likely plan to Check down. River you just beat the bluff and do you think he is capable of doing that?

Best Regards.