[Application] Selling 180 3.30 rebuy action (need decent sized backer)

• Targetme
      Targetme
      Bronze
      I have read and accepted the staking rules. By posting in this thread, every member acknowledges the same.

Looking to sell 50% of my 3rebuy 180 action with no markup day by day untill im a little more comfortably rolled up again. Ive done this many times before with good feedback and no losings sessions :D . My worst session is -600 and my best is 1k+ to give you an understanding of what kind of money you need to put up (-300$ worst case)

My Average 3rebuy is 11.33$ buyin so thats the golden number. So your paying 5.65$ per game for 50% of profit.

The guys willing to fork over this amount of money on this site im sure ill trust and the money can stay in your account untill my day is over then I can send profits or you can ship me and cover 50% of my losses =[.

If interested I can give you any detail you want. Good solid +30%roi for you

blog and feedback thread in that order
      Printing money
      targets SUPER feedbackthread
  • 8 replies
    • Gerv
      Gerv
      Bronze
      what is your screenname? Which site are you going to play on?
    • fruktpuff
      fruktpuff
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Targetme
      I have read and accepted the staking rules. By posting in this thread, every member acknowledges the same.

Looking to sell 50% of my 3rebuy 180 action with no markup day by day untill im a little more comfortably rolled up again. Ive done this many times before with good feedback and no losings sessions :D . My worst session is -600 and my best is 1k+ to give you an understanding of what kind of money you need to put up (-300$ worst case)

My Average 3rebuy is 11.33$ buyin so thats the golden number. So your paying 5.65$ per game for 50% of profit.

The guys willing to fork over this amount of money on this site im sure ill trust and the money can stay in your account untill my day is over then I can send profits or you can ship me and cover 50% of my losses =[.

If interested I can give you any detail you want. Good solid +30%roi for you

blog and feedback thread in that order
      Printing money
      targets SUPER feedbackthread

For reference

WARNING: BY STAKING THIS MEMBER YOU ARE RISKING A POTENTIAL LOSS BECAUSE OF FRAUD OR PLAYBAD/RUNBAD. AGREEING TO THIS STAKE IS YOUR SOLE RESPONSIBILITY. POKERSTRATEGY.COM TAKES NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR STAKING DEALS BETWEEN MEMBERS. FURTHERMORE POKERSTRATEGY.COM IS NOT EXPECTED TO TAKE PART IN VERIFYING ANY PLAYER NOR GUARANTEEING AGAINST ANY LOSS
    • fruktpuff
      fruktpuff
      Bronze
      Presumably being $3.3+R 180s I'd expect it to be PokerStars exclusively.
    • Targetme
      Targetme
      Bronze
      ill also add you can backout at any time during the day (because I plan to play mass volumn) ill just load up mass 2.50's like i plan to do in a few hours with no backer I just love 3rebuys and the whole no rake thing oO
    • Targetme
      Targetme
      Bronze
      Offer might expire soon as ima start my session and my friends will likely take it tormorow but it might be available. No one I know is really on at 10am so I brought it here
    • Targetme
      Targetme
      Bronze
      sold for today maybe tormorow
    • Jan217
      Jan217
      Bronze
      Hey, Id be interested, give me a shout if you do some more stakings
    • Targetme
      Targetme
      Bronze
      Well if anyones interested in what could of been. Someone staked me on liquid poker that a vaguely knew just found out hes a staff here oO. Well heres the graph.