Positive Motivation thread to get the Full Tilt deal done and the action started!

• AlbertFish666
      AlbertFish666
      Basic
      Since the rumor is that Group Bernard Tapie is likely to step away from investing in Full Tilt because the Full Tilt debtors are scum - unwilling to pay their debts - I want to start some positive Motivation for GBT to get this deal done, because i am sure the huge Full Tilt customer base likely isn't such scum as these fucking red "Pros"!

Most of the player base is likely to come back to play and we should come out and let GBT know that we will do that and that their is value in restarting this business!

So lets make this a huge thread stating that you are ready for action on FT and what you are about to generate in rake if Full Tilt restarts!

"Full Tilt owes me ~4,5k, I usually pay an amount in rake close to this within one year, so if you pay me you will have that generated back within just one year!" must be going to be profitable within a few years, my guess is that the situation is likely to be the same with most customers!
  • 10 replies