Stack
      Hero:
      $15
      MP2:
      $14.02
      CO:
      $10.17

0.05/0.1 No-Limit Hold'em (6 handed)
      Hand recorder used for this poker hand: PokerStrategy.com Elephant 0.105 by www.pokerstrategy.com.

Preflop: Hero is SB with A:club: , K:club:
      MP2 raises to $0.40, MP3 folds, CO calls $0.40, BU folds, Hero raises to $1.50, BB folds, MP2 calls $1.10, CO folds.

MP2 looked a bit loose and CO did not show strength, so decided to raise preflop. Becides, MP2 had called 3-bet preflop with AT before.

Flop: ($3.50) J:club: , 9:club: , 6:heart: (2 players)
      Hero bets $1.66, MP2 calls $1.66.

The flop looked nice and I C-bet.

Turn: ($6.82) Q:heart: (2 players)
      Hero bets $3.24, MP2 raises to $10.86 (All-In), Hero calls $7.62.

When I bet the turn I though that I could make some of his hands like AJ fold and some weaker draws call, so it looked sensible. But then the opponent moved all-in. Was my call correct in this situation?
  • 1 reply
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello gg12gg,

Welcome to the NL Hand Evaluation Forum! Hopefully we will see more hands from you in the future. I hope that with our help you can improve your play and as well move up the limits. We will be waiting for the next hands and till that good luck on tables!

Most likely I would have Checked the turn cause you ain't making many hands to fold there anyways. ;) Especially being so deep we can't really Bet/Call in long run and this to see being profitable. You will loose money with such play.

Best Regards.